Halo 3 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever consider Lee when you started making these your weapons would become the MUST HAVE items of the year??? lol
BUT for good reason these are simply incredible. if h ave the money i will be getting one of these XD

JangoFett140 said:
Did you ever consider Lee when you started making these your weapons would become the MUST HAVE items of the year??? lol
BUT for good reason these are simply incredible. if h ave the money i will be getting one of these XD

No, I just loved making them and I'm so happy that everyone loves them.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we're very happy that you make all of these awesome pieces, my friend! So it's a win-win (EPIC win, I'd say) (y)

I feel so humbly privileged to have had a part in this project. Joint projects are always the best, imho. Really goes to show others just what sort of fantastic things can come about when a couple people put their heads (and best talents) together ;)

You are a mad man the wooden wepons y have created r beautyful :cry: were do y get the skill i want some of it
nice work :not worthy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(delta38 @ May 31 2009, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>TBH i thought keegan was like a 13 year old kid... HAHA!
Never mindXD
Thats pretty sweet bro. <3</div>

I don't know about Keegan, but no, I have kids older than that.

So, Lee. Just wondering. by any chance do you have those plans still for the SR? I would love to make my own. Most likely make it out of HighDensity Foam. All credits to you of course.

Lee didnt make the Blueprints... a member named Spartan II, made them. you can pm him, but he is now charging for his blueprints... they are worth the cost tho.

also will you be kind enough to delete one of your posts... you must of hit add reply twice.

Thanks for leading me in the right direction. I was hoping once i get the mold finished. I could turn it into a airsoft/bb gun. Maybe someone eventually could turn it into the real deal. With working ammunition and all.

dang lee dont know how i missed the scope but looks awsome, and with all your topics were going to need an index so we can find everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back