Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Me and Shark Forgot, I brought a cam and we were resining my ODST Weta Landfall and taking pictures of it, we totally forgot to do the neck, and we can't resin at his house anymore, so we have to get a tarp and do it at mine.

Keep bugging us though, as Sharkhead said before, the more pestering you are, the more he tries to get it done, same goes for me.

jonny - sorry, i meant the other guys.

prince NEO - i hate pestering people..i feel bad haha.. but i would love to see some pictures of the neck soon..its killing me

Well, we haven't pepped it yet XP, but it will be wearable, if you look at Ironman Pictures, you can see a sort of 'line' down most of the armor were it looks like it could split in half, so it has to be cut in half, but it will look nice.

I've finished it.

Check it out

4106658835_0c7ab499f2_b.jpg

Check my blog for more pictures

http://jonathansprojects.blogspot.com/

Sexxxxyyyyyyy, did you dremel the 'screws' in. I plan on putting real one's in mine, but I'm making the MRKII, so it has a lot more screws and bolts.

and are you not going to put hinges in it so it slides up into the head like in the movie, if not, did you use magnets to keep the faceplate on the rest of the helmet.

Cheers guys, the screws are actual screw heads. I used a dremel to cut off the screw and just used the head.

And the face plate is held in place by 4 neo magnets.

I'll check the paint names when I get home, they're car spray paints. So if your in the UK then you can get them from Halfords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back