Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now I have to make yet another ironman helmet, so mark IV, but yes this one looks fantastic, well done

timecon said:
well now I have to make yet another ironman helmet, so mark IV, but yes this one looks fantastic, well done
tyty! good luck with it

I don't want to post a new thread for it but by any chance does anyone know why 3ds Max wouldn't open files?
On my computer it keeps bringing up an error
"File failed to open" and starts a new project.
I need to keep exporting things as .3ds file then to open them I have to import and that causes me to lose any modifiers I have on it- converting them to permanent changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! This is Great! I'm printing it out right now. and can't wait to make this. Best Movie Accurate Pepakura pdo. yet! (No offense to others)

bilsy28 said:
WOW! This is Great! I'm printing it out right now. and can't wait to make this. Best Movie Accurate Pepakura pdo. yet! (No offense to others)
Yay! ^^
tyty, I worked very hard on it! Be sure to lemme know how it goes for you :)

thanks to all for the kind words!
timecon iv replied in your thread :)
as to accurate armor models- I will make a post for the pieces i 3d model myself but
ill point out that ill be mixing and matching parts because some parts of existing peps are accurate
callmemilos files are great, ill be redoing some of his but most of what i use will be those

sharkhead7854 said:
thanks to all for the kind words!
timecon iv replied in your thread :)
as to accurate armor models- I will make a post for the pieces i 3d model myself but
ill point out that ill be mixing and matching parts because some parts of existing peps are accurate
callmemilos files are great, ill be redoing some of his but most of what i use will be those

sweet deal I'll be keeping an eye out

Hmm.... It seems that I'm really getting into the principle of me making my own armor... and i iz accuracy freak...
I will be modeling ALL PARTS of the suit, so if you're interested in making any thing passed the helmet keep watch of this thread!

Lol, I knew this was coming bro.... Told you, no one can do it better then you can, I'm glad to hear that you wanna make the rest of the armor too.

awww no more free downloads available :(

the helmet looks absolutely gorgeous though. If i can manage to download it i'll definitely be building it for my next suit.

This is titled "ultimate" referring to the fact that this is higher definition than the other files up. Not saying they're better or anything lol. have yet to really check them out anyway XD
just ensures that less bondo is used because us po' peeps gots no money for extra filler. :)
also should be as movie accurate as possible-
IMPORTANT: this whole suit is modeled after the prop not the ILM computer generated model or the one that was used in the movie. the prop is my favorite one. some may not see a difference but if you're artistic you will see what I mean.
progress pics will go up now but the pep files will go up when I find out how to change my boot file to let me use my windows partition- on linux atm and cant use pep designer
3535106794_e8d4325dbc.jpg

3535106784_4bb21eb1c3.jpg

*me wearing my helm*
3534309215_d8294296d3.jpg

*my friend chris wearing the helm*
3535106804_5d9e858c28.jpg

3535106808_bb4de5937c.jpg

hope ya guys like it!

Nice that looks really good! Do you think you could post a link to that pep file, thanks that would be very helpful.

omg... that file is awesome.... what sir do you mean windows wont let you use pepakura? does it tell you its not a valid 32 app when you try to open a file? if so just drag the file over the pep designer exe icon and it should open it. thats what i have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back