Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
LameSuace said:
omg... that file is awesome.... what sir do you mean windows wont let you use pepakura? does it tell you its not a valid 32 app when you try to open a file? if so just drag the file over the pep designer exe icon and it should open it. thats what i have to do.
Oh no lol, Im running Linux atm and I don't remember how to change my boot file to let me use both my Linux and Windows partitions so I can duel boot.
I can't use pep designer because they dont have one for Linux, which I'm stuck using right now.

Ty for the kind words guys ^___^

EDIT: just some additional info-
these pep files have allowed me to get this smooth with NO BONDO!! w00t w00t!
and for those interested in Iron Man keep up with this thread because I'm making the FULL BODY suit at a very fast rate
this helmet so far was made in 4 days
sorry im freakin psyched lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WOO!! update!
slapped some bondo on this B! also!!!!!!!! ^____^
also, i won a contest about a week ago- I had to draw Abraham Lincoln as a lawyer
winner of the high school division gets..........
3537870046_9bdf8a8e28.jpg

just got meh check cashed today!! ^____^
which brings my armor making funds up to
3537870054_e19499ac38.jpg

EDIT:hm... ok idk where my bondo picture went. gimme a min =\

sharkhead7854 said:
Oh no lol, Im running Linux atm and I don't remember how to change my boot file to let me use both my Linux and Windows partitions so I can duel boot.
I can't use pep designer because they dont have one for Linux, which I'm stuck using right now.

alittle off topic but you can run window program on linux its called Wine

really ive seen wine run some high end graphic and it cant run pep but im not linux guy i have a machine but i cant find the drivers for wifi so i stick to my mac

Spartan 051 said:
really ive seen wine run some high end graphic and it cant run pep but im not linux guy i have a machine but i cant find the drivers for wifi so i stick to my mac
wow thats suprising o___o
most Linux distros are known to have fantastic out-of-the-box wifi compatibility, i didnt have to install mine.
But anyway, wine is sketchy- its able to run high graphic programs but its glitchy and doesnt work with many programs. I'm a Linux and Windows guy but I encounter problems often with both of em =\
have yet to try mac.... so eager to.....
oh, while im at it
ANOTHER UPDATE:

yeah it goesnt look like that helm will need much work yeah mac can be nice but slowly you find your self needing windows programs for work/school but you get that with linux im sure.

Yeah i had a problem finding them on fedora tempted to switch it to ubuntu

nice work
where did you get that file its beast
EDIT: my bad should have researched more found your other thread
once again love the model

Spartan 051 said:
yeah it goesnt look like that helm will need much work yeah mac can be nice but slowly you find your self needing windows programs for work/school but you get that with linux im sure.

Yeah i had a problem finding them on fedora tempted to switch it to ubuntu
im so happy with it ^___^
the only part that had bondo was a back part that you could barely see in the vid
should have it done tomorrow
but... ubuntu ftw
thats what I'm stuck on, actually gonna enjoy having it till I have to switch back to XP

JOLTY TacoMan said:
nice work
where did you get that file its beast
this is my own creation :)
I havent released the pep file cus im on my computer but I dont have access to my own files LOL

Sorry for the double post
Projects put on hold
My dog is having severe seizures because of Hartz Flea and Tick spray
Hope he doesnt die

sharkhead7854 said:
Sorry for the double post
Projects put on hold
My dog is having severe seizures because of Hartz Flea and Tick spray
Hope he doesnt die

Wow thats sad news
The balls of my dog were infected so he needed to be castrated otherwise he would die.
He is still alive and he is really cute <3

afbeeldingboe.jpg

Yes this really is my dog :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glennz @ May 21 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow thats sad news
The balls of my dog were infected so he needed to be castrated otherwise he would die.
He is still alive and he is really cute <3

afbeeldingboe.jpg

Yes this really is my dog :D</div>
awwww u gots a cute doggie!!!
thankfully meh Leroy baby is getting better

not to sounds likes a total douche' (dont get me wrong i prayed for your doogie, I gots 4 myself) But i just gots to have me that hlemet file... any new developements on when it might get released?

LameSuace said:
not to sounds likes a total douche' (dont get me wrong i prayed for your doogie, I gots 4 myself) But i just gots to have me that hlemet file... any new developements on when it might get released?
its k ya's dont sound like a douche lol
but theres a slight (or major) problem
Iv been posting topics asking for help fixing my computer,
and iv followed the advice here.
Unfortunately there was some kind of crazy glitch on my installation cd, I tried to erase windows, and my whole hard drive was deleted- including my storage partition.
the helmet file is gone =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back