Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the double post =\
I really want to get the model right before I pep it, because after I few comments I'm running this through Pep Designer
can anyone spot a flaw in the chest/ back peice?
I mean besides the horrible edge flow lolzer, speaking more in terms of shaping
chest1.jpg

chest2.jpg

chest3.jpg

chest4.jpg

chest5.jpg

just my opinion you more or less got the overall shape nailed ...but I'd taper it in a bit towards the bottom though ..but just a little.
Great work though over all. I'm deffiniately gonna be building this version I just hope I can do all your hard work justice.

carnage said:
just my opinion you more or less got the overall shape nailed ...but I'd taper it in a bit towards the bottom though ..but just a little.
Great work though over all. I'm deffiniately gonna be building this version I just hope I can do all your hard work justice.
Yeah that's the only part I could see that I was sure needed fixing, ty for teh comment ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ijust have to say I'm getting excited over this it just keeps looking better and better everytime I look at it.
I hope you are going to include the circular light in the chest piece :D no doubts you will do add this later so it seems a bit redundent me even mentioning it lol

I've had a little play in autodesk 3d max and I cant do a damn thing with it so how on earth you even managed to get this far is beyond me. I've watch the tutorails but they must have gone straight over my head lol so a big congrats to you on your work so far I take my hat off to you and I'm not just saying that either I could go on and on about how impressed I am but I wont I'll give other folks a chance to comment as well (y)

carnage said:
Ijust have to say I'm getting excited over this it just keeps looking better and better everytime I look at it.
I hope you are going to include the circular light in the chest piece :D no doubts you will do add this later so it seems a bit redundent me even mentioning it lol

I've had a little play in autodesk 3d max and I cant do a damn thing with it so how on earth you even managed to get this far is beyond me. I've watch the tutorails but they must have gone straight over my head lol so a big congrats to you on your work so far I take my hat off to you and I'm not just saying that either I could go on and on about how impressed I am but I wont I'll give other folks a chance to comment as well (y)
lol, ty ^^
Im happy someone is excited about this as I am! I'll be putting the arc reactor spot in as soon as I can find out how to XDDD
unfortunately for me 3D modeling is just as complicated as people have made it look lol
I think I finished what I needed to get done (besides the hole) and should have the pep file for neck and chest up in a little while :)

how can I put this ..... I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES !!!! LOL
exellent job on the chest now you've really got me drooling...its amazing how fast your working
I really cant wait for the next install i'm deffiniately gonna be building this bad boy

carnage said:
I really cant wait for the next install i'm deffiniately gonna be building this bad boy

Don't hesitate to post your work in progress ;)

I still have to finish building my mark VI in time for halloween so all my time is being spent on that at the moment. But this is my next project I will be keeping an eye on this project though so I can get all the files needed. As far a the Mark VI goes I've built the helmet and chest and hand plates so not much left to do

Well meh wantz to see anyones pics who downloads meh files! I dont wanna be the only one postin progress pics ;)
ill put some up in the morning of the chest and back done with primer on it. ^^

I....Friggin.....Hate.....You......

For not telling me you finished today with your super-hell-a-wicked freaking awesome armor chest.

had to combine the two threads....was no need for two of the same threads with the same title

OMG this is amazing beyond words.... I'm excited like a little child and wait, let me check... yes, I did just wet my pants.

I'm going to build this right now!! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back