New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent video. It was one of the deciding factor for me to get involved. Thank you for being informative yet entertaining.

I particularly loved the kitten video in the related videos at the end.

But seriously, this was really nice and informational. I'm honestly not sure I'll ever do too much with Halo creating, but there is still so much great crafting information on this forum that I hope I fit in.

nice noob vid, I have so much reading to do I'll prob stay a noob forever lol. Nothing to ask that hasn't already been answered yet

Awesome video! I found it informative and hella funny. Great job with helping people find a way to fit in easier and to learn the ropes.

Great orientation video, Adam. Thanks! Lots of good info on how to get started here on the forum. Now I'm off to find a profile picture and read, read, read!

I rarely join a forum but here i am now, and is also thanks to this video. So thank you for your time and the informations.

very good post extremely helpful informat, not much different then another forum that I am on for milsim paintball. I think I'm going to really enjoy this website I look forward to communicating with all of you thank you. Captain

Did a good job on the video I'm glad that CC work because I'm hard of hearing and I hope that there will be no issue for me to understand from any other video in the near furture.

Thank you for the informative intro video Adam! I read through all these posts and I second the idea of having new members watch this video. Prior to joining, I found this site and thought this was a place to just find armor to build and not the amazing community that it is. I still have a lot to read, but I'm learning more and more as I go through each thread and I hope that I will be able to learn how to make 3D models, as well as be a contributing member in the near future! Cannot wait to start building my own armor!!!

awesome and thank you for that, it was vary informative. I cant wait to get started and do it to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back