Hardly Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Watch the whole video before you comment. Its me and my best friend in the video, How would you rate the intro? The Music? The Editing?

I thought one day, "WTF, am I going to do with a Montage, its just another one on youtube. Not like its going to get noticed."

So I headed in a new direction. Pissing people off, and embarrassing them at the same time. Oh, and The 405th is in the credits.

Programs I've used to make it all possible:

Adobe After Effects CS4
Itunes
Sony Vegas Pro 8
Microsoft Pain *cough* Paint *Cough*
Photoshop
Adobe Premier
and
Flash.

Comment, Rate, and Subscribe.

EDIT: I just re-watched my video for the first time, and the music syncs with the gameplay? Holy crud, well atleast some of it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll be totally honest... I don't think this will really get noticed either, if that was your intention. It's pretty boring watching people hide, not to mention it's pretty lame and I hate when people do that because they can't win.

The first song was kind of cool.
The intro was basically a 1:1 copy of Video Copilot...be more original and at least throw your own twist on it.

Enrisan said:
Well I'll be totally honest... I don't think this will really get noticed either, if that was your intention. It's pretty boring watching people hide, not to mention it's pretty lame and I hate when people do that because they can't win.

The first song was kind of cool.
The intro was basically a 1:1 copy of Video Copilot...be more original and at least throw your own twist on it.
I didn't want it to get noticed, oh and if you looked at the score, we probably would have won anyway. I just wanted to make it for fun, and see what people thought. Copy? It took me 2 days to even watch there tutorial and do it right. :(

C 4468 said:
it was good, I liked the family guy music :p
I know, It's really random, Out of no where, "You have aids, yes you have aids."

Lolz.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you, I'm only 14 and have no experience with Video Editing, so this is a first for me.

EDIT EDIT: I just rewatched it, it goes "Woah big guy, your probably never even going to see him again"

Then one of them quits. ROFLMAO

M07Marauder said:
They deserved the loss for being failures at the obvious :lol: .
Holy Crap, Your Upload speed is 2.18?

444791108.png

Lolz its 4 times below average of my servers. :(

Leadingspartan said:
Holy Crap, Your Upload speed is 2.18?

444791108.png

Lolz its 4 times below average of my servers. :(

Yet your service provider has a better rating than mine o_O ? lol.

It's supposed to be 4-8 but it ranges greatly depending on the day :D .

Good video editing. First song was awesome. Character(text) placement and use could be better.

Your Halo 3 tactics are cheap.

Sean Bradley said:
Sorry to inform: Hidden Masters have been doing these videos for more than a year now, and they're very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenMasters

...but keep trying Leading Spartan.. I'm sure you'll come up with a idea for Halo Machinima that no one else has done before.
I remember playing with you on Orbital :). Anyway, Hidden Masters hide in the Master spots, I hide in the really stupid nooby spots and take a week to get one video of the other team not being able to find me, then show their stupidity to Youtube. Wait until you see what I got on Pit Stop or Narrows. ;)

The beginning was alright, although, as Enrisan said, it has been used before. The first song was pretty cool, as well. However, the captions used Comic Sans, which basically every uses for videos. Also, it would be better if the video had transitions to shorten the length and not keep the audience waiting.

As well, the video would be better if it showed multiple matches, and only had the best/most humiliating parts per match in the video. One game isn't really much to put in a montage. Also, as much as I hate MLG and HLG, I always find it funny when people don't see obvious hiding spots on a lot of maps.

Hope you make another one, though. Make sure to use funny or epic music.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
The beginning was alright, although, as Enrisan said, it has been used before. The first song was pretty cool, as well. However, the captions used Comic Sans, which basically every uses for videos. Also, it would be better if the video had transitions to shorten the length and not keep the audience waiting.

As well, the video would be better if it showed multiple matches, and only had the best/most humiliating parts per match in the video. One game isn't really much to put in a montage. Also, as much as I hate MLG and HLG, I always find it funny when people don't see obvious hiding spots on a lot of maps.

Hope you make another one, though. Make sure to use funny or epic music.

Thanks Ima, Truce? Me and you kinda been enemys for a while there.

If you guys have clips of obvious hiding spots you want me to try out, it has to be a map for doubles though, then send a clip to us and if we get good results we'll try it.

Heres a list of the current doubles maps:

http://www.bungie.net/online/playlists.aspx

My 2 cents: HLG kids are lame. So dumb. If it was me you wouldn't have survived those spots...

I'm sorry but I hate people who just hide. You might as well not play the game if you are just gonna hide IMO.

Your intro was nice. I'm starting to notice how everyone is finding out about Video Copilot (used to know about the site 2 years ago) But you shouldn't do the tutorial word by word, add some of your own stuff into it...somehow :p

As for the music I can't hear it at the moment since my stupid computer decided its time for my integrated sound card to die out and buy another (60$) one. :cautious:

Hehe, I remember hiding in matchmaking. That was fun. I would play with 3 other friends, stay together and hide in the same spot. It would take the opponents a while to find us. They would have everyone looking around for them and when they do. You can hear them shouting out that we were here. "THEY'RE OVER HE-" We would massacre him and all scatter. We usually lose but its fun. ^.^

Holy Crap, Your Upload speed is 2.18? Lolz its 4 times below average of my servers. sad.gif
Oh lawd, what makes mine then?
444917785.png

Macattack64 said:
My 2 cents: HLG kids are lame. So dumb. If it was me you wouldn't have survived those spots...

I'm sorry but I hate people who just hide. You might as well not play the game if you are just gonna hide IMO.

You guys may have your opinions but I also have mine, just try it one time. I love the rush you get when your hiding in the worst most obvious spot on the map, and they still can't find you. It may be just me, but I love hiding on people, and believe me, All the films I have of me hiding, we could have killed them anyway, If we are up by 4, and we have no power weapons, I think we would win in the first place.

welll if i see some one hangin out in the the room above the sword on a pipe up in corner on lockout, i'll be sure to say whats up to ya.....not to mention im always gonna have to look up there now , only because i havent thought of "roasting marshmallows" (camping , no offense) up there. good quality too btw(vegas ftw)

DreadMullet said:

can i have the 8 min. of my life back?

Heh, Thanks, I spent about a week making the video, 2 days making the intro a day recording, and half a day finding the music, The least you could have done is tell me how I could improve like these other fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back