Im Not Using A Real Skull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hlomaster55 said:
The heck with a BR or AR, or even the trusty sniper, does anyone have a skull pep file? preferably a hd one so it looks

somewhat real. If you do, send it to dvdalbert55@yahoo.com or post a file shareing link. ;) thanks.

Hi,
I have one, not from Halo, it's just random skull,
go there
Unfortunately it isn't unfolded, DIY :)

(Press on pic to enlarge)
3446310027_5a1acd5391.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really starting to like this place. :D

"Anyone got a pep skull?"

"Yeah sure. Here you go."

"Thanks!"

:lol:

Anyway back on topic- Cool file bevbor. ;)

There are some kid anatomy kit that can be found in some toys r us that sell for less than 20$ (you have to build it from 20 something pieces) it's all made in plastic and very durable.

There is also a site (it's in canada) but they sell lots of plastic squeleton parts (I have ordered from them in the past for movie props, and the quality is pretty good) skull sells for 18$ can.

http://www.boneyardbargains.ca/

hope it helps

and if you just want to do something scary for halloween... buy the 40$ "bone by the pound" bag... you are never sure what your gonna get... but it's really cheap.

why not just get a skull at haloween, add bondo to make the shape suit the halo skulls more and paint :)

mythic.jpg

(this has gotten a better paint job since)

Actuialy I got this in one of those goth/rocker shops, it was a tenner! :) There were bigger ones but there wasnt any point in getting em cuz I wouldnt have anywhere to put em

heh, thanks, you shoulda seen my halo kitty one XD

Hey, thanks guys, I may post up some pictures when its done, but that may not be for a while, I got that SPI armor to

do :p

P.S. I love that skull FS, how did u do the design on the forehead?

There is actually a year round Halloween store near me in Lexington, KY. I picked up a skull around Halloween, but I will have to look into making a trip to the store before I graduate and look into picking up a couple of skulls

thanks :) i got my dremel out and cut a recess in the forehead about 4mm deep with a cutting head, then i filled it with body filler, because its easier to carve. let it cure, smothened it so it looked right then traced the mythic symbol on an cut it out with carving tools.

can be done, including paint, in less then a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back