405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irandis

Below is a listing of scheduled 405th Community Game Days, and players signed up to participate. If you would like to play in a Game Night, please post your XBL Gamertag, your location, and your availability. If you would like to offer to host a party, please indicate that in your post. This list will be updated to keep the schedule and sign-up current (other mods feel free to assist here).

The next scheduled Game Day will take place Saturday and Sunday May 16-17, 2009, and will tentatively be hosted by Irandis in the Eastern US, and The Stig in the UK. Additional; parties will be formed as needed. If you would like to host a party, or just want to play, please let us know here by posting here. Once again, we need your 405th name, your XBL gamertag, and your relative location. Play will begin @ 12:00 noon (in each time zone) on Saturday.

The following scheduled 405th Game Night will take place Saturday and Sunday May 23-24, 2009.

405th Community Game Day Sign-Up and Gamertags
Saturday and Sunday May 23 and 24, and possibly memorial day 2009:

405th name : XBL Gamertag - Location

Party 1: Eastern US
1. Host: Irandis : Irandis - Eastern US

Party 2: Central US
1. Host : Volunteer Needed!

Party 3: UK
1. Host:Need Volunteer!

These rosters will definitely change throughout the week, these groupings are just a jumping off point since you can't all join one party.

There's a lot of GT's to add here, so be patient if you don't see yourself added immediately. Let me know if you guys have any advice/corrections/suggestions about this.

Advice from Doom:

If you guys are running out of space on your Friends List like I typically do(At 99 right now I believe), Just send the GamerTag "The 405th FL" a friend request as that's got got quite a few of the 405th members and is ever growing. That way you can just have that account on your friends list instead of 50 other people. If you want to hook up with 405th members to play some LIVE, you just view the friends of "The 405th FL" and you'll be able to invite/send messages to everyone on it.

I'd love to be a part of this, but unfortunately I don't have XBL (just haven't gotten around to it yet). Hope you get enough people online to make this a worthwhile event, dude :whistle:

Thanks Spartan II, if you can notify anyone else about this please do, because sigma said he would put it on the main page if we get at least eight people involved.

It sounds fun, but I need to renew my Gold membership.

I can nip into town on Friday and pick a card up I think, so you can count me in. GT: Chick Reloading :)

Alright, then... that's four so far (including the OP). Just another four to go to have it put up on the main page :cool:

It will be on the xbox 360, but you can help out by spreading the word about it to other 405th members

Sweet now we have 7, just 1 more to go!

Thanks Sean. :D

Alright people, i'm trying to put this on saturday or sunday at around 12:00pm(eastern time) If this is inconvenient please post.

Just one more to go before we can post this on the front page.

Also if anyone has the mythic maps please post that also because I have varients that I may be able to finish by saturday morning.NOTE: The mythic maps and legendary maps are not necessary, we can all still have fun without them.

Irandis said:
Thanks Sean. :D

Alright people, i'm trying to put this on saturday or sunday at around 12:00pm(eastern time) If this is inconvenient please post.

Just one more to go before we can post this on the front page.

Also if anyone has the mythic maps please post that also because I have varients that I may be able to finish by saturday morning.NOTE: The mythic maps and legendary maps are not necessary, we can all still have fun without them.

Saturday all day?
Because 12pm is 7am, an I dont think I can drag myself out of bed at that time after a Friday night, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
To The9thSolider: Just enter the games at anytime you can,it's not a problum, if you would prefer that we wait until a certain time please voice your concerns.

And that makes 8, we will hopefully have a place on the front page now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back