405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i join, i may be able to host a game or two when i get on, i'll have to see, sunday morning is busy, and saturday may be busy too.

hahaha me, Xalener, Doppy Danny are a team

Wow this really took off. My parents are taking my sister up to check out the college in Ottawa sometime this weekend and I might go but I havn't decided yet, so might be out of action for one day. Most likely will be Saturday.

By the way I'm EST, I'm two hours ahead of abrant3's party so I could easily work around that difference and hop in their party if that's all right... Gonna do what doom suggested and submit my gamertag to the 405th FL so depending on where I fit it, if ya see me on send me an invite and i'll be there.

Rararar. I guess I can host the Central time zone.

But I need to check my work schedule 'cuz earlier today I started to worry whether I have a lifeguarding class this weekend or not. I don't think it's for another week. In fact, I'm pretty certain it's not.. but just in case, y'know.
I'll have a definitive answer tomorrow, once I can call in and double check some shiz.

This'll be fun! I'll go ahead and log on Live in a few mins and add all the CST players.

Alright, the storm has subsided, and I've stayed ontop of the updates.

I'm still waiting on locations from unknown players, and still need some hosts for many of the scheduled games. Somebody is going to have to host whether you want to volunteer or not. You won't join each other without a host. Why not claim the credit and be a game host? Game hosts rule!!!!

I need a confirmed gamertag and name for Goku, offered up by HaloFreakX

Updated with all requested changes and updates to date.

Drakku I'm putting you in the hosting seat unless you have a conflict. PM me.

BTW folks, My GT is Scary Monkey 75 and while I can't committ to playing in any one session, I'll be adding many of you as friends for when I can. Feel free to do the same. Contrary to poular belief many of us on the Mods/Staff don't play very often, but personally I'd love to get back in practice with you all.

g'night,

Sean

yo I'm in, my GT is redvsblue24 i think I'm central time i don't know. but I'm in Indiana

PS i wont be on until Sunday

I'm up for it. Working Saturday morning GMT, but I will be on in the evening, long before game time. I'd like to be difficult and go in Drakku's game. Since, you know, we're an item. Defend her honour or some such chivalrous act.

Edit: Gamertag is Devilish Gr1n.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be a blast! :D
Sean thanks for putting up the time zones, it has helped out greatly.

To all that are in my party(Eastern US), I still need conformation if you guys have the map packs or not, I wish for everyone to have fun, so if you don't have them please PM me or send me a message over xbox live, my gamertag is Irandis.

To any who want to do a Big Team match, PM me or send me a message over xbox live.

Reminder: Send me your groups game film on xbox live or take your own group screenshot.

Drakku said:
Rararar. I guess I can host the Central time zone.

But I need to check my work schedule 'cuz earlier today I started to worry whether I have a lifeguarding class this weekend or not. I don't think it's for another week. In fact, I'm pretty certain it's not.. but just in case, y'know.
I'll have a definitive answer tomorrow, once I can call in and double check some shiz.

This'll be fun! I'll go ahead and log on Live in a few mins and add all the CST players.

Got your add Drakku! CST and PST FTW!!!

Everything's been updated.

Still waiting to hear from some of the unknowns.

Plenty of space left in these games... still need some hosts. :rolleyes

Party 6: UK
1. Host: The Stiq : UKz Elimination – UK
2. xxFemaleSpartanxx : Chick Reloading – UK
3. xXBattle RifleXx : kwametheninja - UK
4. The9thSoldier : The9thSoldier – UK
5. Odessa-086 : PO2 Odessa 086 – UK
6. Odessa’s Hubby : SFC Loken – UK
7. Redtogusa : Redtogusa UK
8. II BLiiTZER II : II BLiiTZER II - North Carolina, requested this party

Err, As far as I'm aware, II BLiiTZER II Is from UK, As I gathered he was playing local at xxFemaleSpartanxx's house.
He was requested In because we thought he'd be with her, So they had to be together...
Hope you can fix this Sean.
And I think xXBattle RifleXx Isn't UK :S
Check recent posts, I believe it was mentioned somewhere.

NOW.
Being the host of Party 6 I guess I better set some times.
For UK (GMT) We will be beggining from 1:00 - 2:00
I'm pretty sure we're all UK,I dont see how he is going to get in the party when its like 5 in the morning.
We may have to reconsider him.

Anyway, I may be around saturday. But not in a good mood.
Send me a friend request (UKz Elimination), I will invite you if you're around.
Sunday I should be in.
If you're on you will most likely recieve a party/game invite.

Just a quick note, any extra uk players can be stuck into the same party as me, I'm in the same time zone and even speak the same language ^^

Also any people whom your not sure where to put just stick em in with me to fill up the party :)

Oh and who's the host of the Europe group?

The Stig said:
Party 6: UK
1. Host: The Stiq : UKz Elimination – UK
2. xxFemaleSpartanxx : Chick Reloading – UK
3. xXBattle RifleXx : kwametheninja - UK
4. The9thSoldier : The9thSoldier – UK
5. Odessa-086 : PO2 Odessa 086 – UK
6. Odessa’s Hubby : SFC Loken – UK
7. Redtogusa : Redtogusa UK
8. II BLiiTZER II : II BLiiTZER II - North Carolina, requested this party

Err, As far as I'm aware, II BLiiTZER II Is from UK, As I gathered he was playing local at xxFemaleSpartanxx's house.
He was requested In because we thought he'd be with her, So they had to be together...
Hope you can fix this Sean.
And I think xXBattle RifleXx Isn't UK :S
Check recent posts, I believe it was mentioned somewhere.

NOW.
Being the host of Party 6 I guess I better set some times.
For UK (GMT) We will be beggining from 1:00 - 2:00
I'm pretty sure we're all UK,I dont see how he is going to get in the party when its like 5 in the morning.
We may have to reconsider him.

Anyway, I may be around saturday. But not in a good mood.
Send me a friend request (UKz Elimination), I will invite you if you're around.
Sunday I should be in.
If you're on you will most likely recieve a party/game invite.

IIBLiiTZERII is definately from the UK, unless I've been mistaken and we actually live in an entirely different country! Or maybe Mars ;)

xXBattle RifleXx is from North Carolina and is a US friend of ours, so he asked if he could be put into our party. We worked out the time difference and what time he'd be online, so there's no need to worry :]

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
IIBLiiTZERII is definately from the UK, unless I've been mistaken and we actually live in an entirely different country! Or maybe Mars ;)

xXBattle RifleXx is from North Carolina and is a US friend of ours, so he asked if he could be put into our party. We worked out the time difference and what time he'd be online, so there's no need to worry :]

You're telling me xXBRXx Will be playing with us at 9 in the morning? :S Okay then........

Alright, fixed the mix-up with Bliitzer and Battle Rifle. Sorry for the confusion.

Bigalt, why doesn't Spartan8675309 post here himself if he want to play? I'll add him, but I'm confuzzled at this.

We have NO HOSTS for:

Party 5: Western US

Party 7 : Europe

I suppose you could just figure it out for yourselves, or take turns. It would be nice to know who to join to get right into the game though.

Still need locations for: spartan12345, BigBlackCorey, charles, shade, and blueassassin547

Also, there doesn't seem to be anybody else from the Australia/NZ area for Arget Arduna to party up with. Where's all our Spartans down under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back