• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th3 FETT MAN said:
Name: Quinn (B55 spartan number :) ) Occupation: Spartan
Armor Variant: Rogue Helmet,Hybusa Plate,Hybusa shoulders

i would be willing to die i guess if you need people to die as long as i dont die that fast

Sure! I'll make you one of the Spartans that turns the tide of an epic battle. Then you will be immortalized into eternity and respected by all Spartans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider me in.

Name: Robert Donald Owens
Remarks: Known for going out of his way and into the fire to support his fellow Marines and the Spartans if called upon.

I know we already have a pelican pilot, but why not have more than that? Just don't kill me too quickly or cheaply, if you kill me.

Texan2012 said:
Consider me in.

Name: Robert Donald Owens
Remarks: Known for going out of his way and into the fire to support his fellow Marines and the Spartans if called upon.

I know we already have a pelican pilot, but why not have more than that? Just don't kill me too quickly or cheaply, if you kill me.

We'll never have too many Pelican pilots! Considering we have 100+ personel we'll need more! XD We will probably need pilots that can fly a Phantom since we have Convanant Troops as well.

Hey. I like the prologue, just one side note. Generally in military speak you say the Rank and last name of whoever is talking, not the first name. Unless the person you are introducing is going to be a central character.

Just my two cents.

Also, another thing you messed on: the officer said ship "sectors", it should section, deck, or major compartments such as berthing, engineering, etc., and what type of damage. I am in a Naval Engineering class at the moment so I know this.

Other than that you're off to a good start!

Texan2012 said:
Also, another thing you messed on: the officer said ship "sectors", it should section, deck, or major compartments such as berthing, engineering, etc., and what type of damage. I am in a Naval Engineering class at the moment so I know this.

Other than that you're off to a good start!

haha, looks like you have a couple of Military Advisors. Even the word section is kinda iffy, unless you make it clear what section you are talking about. I.E. "Major damage to the Aft section of Armory station 7"

And please, I'm not trying to be critical, but I do pick up on details.

Texan. You shouldn't be on the internet during class! lol, sorry. I just had to.

I meant ENROLLED in the class, not sitting in class, I was not clear on that. I have it tomorrow in the morning though.

spaz47 said:
Name: Greg
Specialization: Blowing things up
To add on I also want To drive a SCORPION!!!!!!!!!!!!
And MY Weapon Of Choice
SPARTAN LASER

remember I Blow Things up

Texan2012 said:
I meant ENROLLED in the class, not sitting in class, I was not clear on that. I have it tomorrow in the morning though.

Dude I was messing with ya. I know you aren't in class.

ooo something to add to my spartan.

fire arm of chocie: rockets, compact missle pod, and a chain gun(if he can find one)
Untitled-1copy-2.jpg

the spartan holds it like a brute shot.

i was wondering if i could do some art for the book?(just a idea)

SpartanSRS said:
Ahahaha don't worry, MOST characters in this novel won't die.. but there'll have to be sacrifices later on. If you have an idea of what you want to be post your...

Rank: (You can use the Bungie Rank system, EG: Lieutenant Grade 2, etc.)
Name: (Self explanatory)
Occupation: (EG: ODST, UNSC Marine, UNSC Pilot, Spartan, A.I, etc.)
Armor Variant: (Applies to Spartans only).

The thing above will probably help me make the story more vivid. XD

NAME: Pomper
SPARTAN #: H99
ARMOR VARIANT: EOD helm, security shoulders, and katana

Name: Kyle (last name.... Slinger)
Specialization: distinguished sniper with marksman at magnum... (I'm a competitive shooter in real life :) )

Hey, I just realized something! The pilots are going to need callsigns!

The way callsigns work is that the squadron agrees what to call the rookie when they fell the rookie has earned one. Since we have no squadron, you guys would have to give us ones.

So, any ideas for pilot callsigns? (and no, we pilots can't choose our own).

I have few ideas:<ul>[*]nightriders[*]Golden hawks[*](insert your region name here)[*]or commonly used Raptors.[/list]

Texan2012 said:
Hey, I just realized something! The pilots are going to need callsigns!

The way callsigns work is that the squadron agrees what to call the rookie when they fell the rookie has earned one. Since we have no squadron, you guys would have to give us ones.

So, any ideas for pilot callsigns? (and no, we pilots can't choose our own).

Haha, excellent point. And it can't be something serious, you don't ever see someone with a callsign "Maverick". They are usually nicknames that come from stories of some way you screwed up or made an idiot of yourself.

So, without further ado, Callsign Suggestion time!

I vote "Mac" for you. Considering Donald is in you (or your characters) name.

well i went thru the commens and i thout of some callsighns

bigalt424- kamakazi? you said you might crash..

texan2012- helping hands or helping wings i like that name.

Thants all i ran over when skiming thru the comments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarneusCal @ Apr 23 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have few ideas:<ul>[*]nightriders[*]Golden hawks[*](insert your region name here)[*]or commonly used Raptors.[/list]</div>

Those would be good squadron names. What I am talking about is a callsign for individual pilots.

Ex. Echo-419, her callsign was "Foehammer"

Texan2012 said:
Those would be good squadron names. What I am talking about is a callsign for individual pilots.

like what i said.

Texan2012 said:

I my bad :oops: um...

Stormlord
banehammer
pathfinder
Vengeance
Guardian.....

I personally vote for the pathfinder or guardian

Whoaaaaa lol so many posts sprung up while I was gone. Yeah I'll be sure to update the prologue as soon as I finish analyzing these couple of poems.

And the Rank before last name part is right. I'll change that as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back