What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I've piqued up a lot of member interest in this novel! When I have time tommorow I'll write up some of Chapter 2 but it's getting late now so I'll probably go to sleep. Cheers!

ok real fast. iam going to do a pice of art for all the spartans. so yaa. send me a pm for your spartan. kk mye...
(i allredy have done 3. go check it out in the earlyer pages!)

animemannn said:
ok real fast. iam going to do a pice of art for all the spartans. so yaa. send me a pm for your spartan. kk mye...
(i allredy have done 3. go check it out in the earlyer pages!)

Haha just make mine an Eod soldier, full Eod. But we should make a giant collage of spartans, elites, and marines. Then that'd be the ultimate cover for the novel.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanSRS said:
Haha just make mine an Eod soldier, full Eod. But we should make a giant collage of spartans, elites, and marines. Then that'd be the ultimate cover for the novel.
.....IALL GET ON IT!!!!!! WOOHO!! thats going to be a funn, yet realy hard progect to work on...ok iam on it!!

animemannn said:
.....IALL GET ON IT!!!!!! WOOHO!! thats going to be a funn, yet realy hard progect to work on...ok iam on it!!

Don't forget to have a vehicle in the background. Actually, the hanger of the ship would be a very nice background, kinda like a crew photo.

well thats what the cover draft looks like on paper.
005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

and i did thespartan mjolni's picture too
nickcopy.jpg

nicholas on dev-art
Texan2012 said:
Don't forget to have a vehicle in the background. Actually, the hanger of the ship would be a very nice background, kinda like a crew photo.

more to come with the cover. next step is doing a digital copy and doing a GOOD coloring job.
but the inking and led work was like 1 hour all together. and the spartan was 50 min. my hands hurt...

Actually, come to think of it, I'd like to be an AI, if you don't mind. Not a whole lot of guy AI's, so it'd be interesting.

ArgetArduna said:
I'd love to be in this novel.

Name: Areg 'Adurn
Occupation: Elite/Arbiter (The 19th Arbiter who was thought to be dead, and not an antagonist)
Armor Variant:

EDIT: Saw the update on the first page.

I've seen several people add their preferred weapons so I thought I would.

Preferred Weapon/s: Dual Type-1 Energy Weapon/Sword (Energy Swords), Type-50 Sniper Rifle System (Beam Rifle), Type-51 Carbine (Carbine), Type-33 Light Anti-Armor Weapon (Fuel Rod), BR55HB SR Battle Rifle (Battle Rifle), Dual M7/Caseless Submachine Gun (SMG), Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 AM (Sniper Rifle) and M90 Close Assault Weapon System (Shotgun).

Preferred Missions: Assassination and Recon.

Best At: Sniping and Stealth.

Name: Dylan whatever you want for last
Armor Variant: Standard Civilian or whatever

animemannn said:
well thats what the cover draft looks like on paper.
005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

nickcopy.jpg

nicholas on dev-art
more to come with the cover. next step is doing a digital copy and doing a GOOD coloring job.
but the inking and led work was like 1 hour all together. and the spartan was 50 min. my hands hurt...

Hahaha! Great job on the cover! I love it :D

SPARTAN II said:
What he said, lol. I'm game ;)

Rank: Chief Petty Officer. Notice it's not Master Chief Petty Officer; I suck at remembering military/navy ranks, and have no Bungie ranking. So, figured I'd go with something I know, lol.
Name: Eric Blackwell, aka SPARTAN-079 (N/A)
Specialization: SRS99D-SR
Armor Variant: Standard-issue UNSC Mk VI MJOLNIR Armour (N/A)

EDIT: Just went back to the first page and saw all ten SPARTAN slots were taken. Oops, lol. And all the ODST slots are taken, too (that would've been my next choice). Bugger... going to have to think about this *ponders*.

EDIT # 2: Okay, decided on what occupation my character would have. Though not quite as bad-@$$ as SPARTANs or ODSTs, Marines are still kewl, heh.

Is it ok that I make you a sergeant of a squad? :eek:.

Name: David
Armor Variant: eod helm , sucurity shoulders, body plate recon, colours: main steel secondary red detail gold

ok thanks!!!

my name is unknown said:
Name: David
Armor Variant: eod helm , sucurity shoulders, body plate recon, colours: main steel secondary red detail gold

ok thanks!!!

Well.. The Spartan and ODST slots are full =[, but you could always be an Elite! :D

Name: Sam
Call Sign: Baja (likes to off road the Pelican)
Armor Variant: N/A

Short Bio: Used to be a ODST, specialized in close quarters and as a pilot. Was kicked out of ODST after almost blowing a mission due to disobeying orders. due to his antics in the ODST, his name is well known among the brass as a hot shot and a loose cannon. after he was kicked out he applied as a pilot for fighters and pelicans, but was assigned as a pelican pilot because the higher-ups thought that was the place he could do the least damage. unbelievable skilled at his jobs, his only real short coming is his disregard for the rules. Baja is very Gungho, he always carries a M90 and a BR in the cockpit and has even been known to leave the pelican and help clear the LZ when deploying troops
His dream is to regain favor with the higher-ups and try to get back into the ODST or maybe even an accelerated SPARTAN program.

One Marine recalled a mission where Sam "Baja" was his the pilot, "Craziest ride I've ever been on. there as AA and hostiles everywhere, half the force we took in was shot down in transit. He got us through alright though, craziest thing is that we were the first pelican down, and the only one that didnt even get touched. Crazy SOB even splattered an AA gun and a squad of hunters on the landing approach. Ones thing is for sure though, next time i fly with him, im taking a helluva lot of motion sickness drugs."

Hope you can use this, always wanted to be a pilot, it would be awesome to be one in a book (y)

P.S. Sorry bout the rather long "Short Bio"

nickcopy.jpg

nicholas on dev-art
[/quote]

Yay! Lol. That's really cool of you to do that, just don't forget my team of spartans like Ithica and Greg, and Eod ( Spartan SRS). BY the way, we should name the spartan squad like team delta or something.

I'm planning on after this novcel is done, i'm going to make a machinima about this with a couple of members

Syphon said:
Name: Sam
Call Sign: Baja (likes to off road the Pelican)
Armor Variant: N/A

Short Bio: Used to be a ODST, specialized in close quarters and as a pilot. Was kicked out of ODST after almost blowing a mission due to disobeying orders. due to his antics in the ODST, his name is well known among the brass as a hot shot and a loose cannon. after he was kicked out he applied as a pilot for fighters and pelicans, but was assigned as a pelican pilot because the higher-ups thought that was the place he could do the least damage. unbelievable skilled at his jobs, his only real short coming is his disregard for the rules. Baja is very Gungho, he always carries a M90 and a BR in the cockpit and has even been known to leave the pelican and help clear the LZ when deploying troops
His dream is to regain favor with the higher-ups and try to get back into the ODST or maybe even an accelerated SPARTAN program.

One Marine recalled a mission where Sam "Baja" was his the pilot, "Craziest ride I've ever been on. there as AA and hostiles everywhere, half the force we took in was shot down in transit. He got us through alright though, craziest thing is that we were the first pelican down, and the only one that didnt even get touched. Crazy SOB even splattered an AA gun and a squad of hunters on the landing approach. Ones thing is for sure though, next time i fly with him, im taking a helluva lot of motion sickness drugs."

Hope you can use this, always wanted to be a pilot, it would be awesome to be one in a book (y)

P.S. Sorry bout the rather long "Short Bio"

Awesome! I was running out of pilots for the story. :D, thanks for appearing in such short notice. As for the bio it'll help me make the story even more realistic making their emotions/dialogue more convincing :)

Nugget said:
Actually, come to think of it, I'd like to be an AI, if you don't mind. Not a whole lot of guy AI's, so it'd be interesting.
Mack in Halo: Contact Harvest is a male AI. Not a bad idea to be one though, it will definetly make you more unique.

Can I be in the story too!!

Name: Francisco
Call Sign: Pony

You should make people who are working on spartan armor as spartans, marine armor as marines, and so on and so forth.

I didn't read the first so I have no clue whats going on right now. Going to read though.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back