405th T-shirt Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

ok well in class today i came up with an idea for a t-shirt, i grabbed the closest piece of paper and draw a quick design.

this is what i came up with. if Adam or the other mods allow me to get it printed (the 405th logo is on the shoulder btw) then i'll try an find a place to get it done. if i'm allowed to i might be able to trade people something for a shirt or something.

here's the design

black
405thblack.png

________________front____________________________________back

white
405thwhite.png

________________front____________________________________back

paradoxdj said:
thanks guys now all i need is approval and a place to get them done then i can start making them
*thinks about using his mom's heat press in the basement*

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that this is a cool design but seeing as Adam is just getting the new order of 405th shirts out now, I don't think the next design will be printed for some time.

Still never hurts to ask.

Sigma-LS said:
I agree that this is a cool design but seeing as Adam is just getting the new order of 405th shirts out now, I don't think the next design will be printed for some time.

Still never hurts to ask.

thanks man, about the printing i could probably find someplace to do it and send them over to adam if he agrees

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't allow non staff members to create 405th branded material. I'll look to see if anyone can do that design and maybe kickback some to you. Can't have you run the logistics for it. If things don't go well they get pissed at me. Let's look into doing the project together. No promises though. They may be $50 a shirt.

bump

i sent you a pm adam (a couple days ago)

i might take off the 405th things and make up a few shirts just for personal use but i'm still wanting to have them made for the site.

paradoxdj Aweome shirt. if it comes through that'd be something i'd buy...

sorry if im jacking the thread but most of my pm's to adam seem to hit the full inbox and never get sent. adam in the 405th Infantry Division section of the forums why not have a section only staff can see and people can post their 405th related idea's / merch ideas their. heres the thing though people can post but only staff can see it. but the general public can see that area post topics but not see any topics at all... i know of another forum that does that. then when or if an idea like this gets approved and ready to be given out send a pm to the idea maker and put their name on the original idea after the initial announcement of it. maybe 405th swag store? i can get swag links for good places that can do almost anything. shoot me a pm if this is a good idea.

again paradoxdj awesome design and cant wait to see if its allowed to be printed!

that's a good idea fluffy, since there is more and more people coming to the site and the 405th merchandise is becoming more popular having a section where only the mods can see it and go through the submissions without all the other comments by everyone would probably make it easier for the mods. this might also help them find the certain additions that people are posting since they don't have to go through all the other topics in the section.

Very cool shirt idea. I always thought it would look neat on the front pocket spot if the 405th was shown a little smaller but a sniper targeting scope sight around it (probably in red).

It would be perfect if it were a heavier duty super smooth silky type material. A little more expensive, but I would buy it in a heart beat!

Nice design. I'd change the honeycomb pattern on the side though. Maybe make it smaller, a little more detailed. Similar to the header bar at the top of the page.

And definitely not in white. Otherwise, bravo good sir.

unfortunately for you twitch the t-shirts never got made a first time, this design never got past what you see above. i'v heard nothing from adam.

as for changing the design, i might change it, but only if i hear something from adam about getting these made.

@coolmen24 - if you read what adam said then you'll get that I can't get these made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back