Pepakura Star Wars Clone Sniper Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just finished the last part of the pep, here are the pictures and my super cool Org XII jacket, Chains sewn in by Sharkhead;
[Good pep ChuKoNu]
I wanna do the full armor, but I can't find a pep or 3d model.
P6100026.jpg

P6100027.jpg

P6100028.jpg

P6100029.jpg

Oh my god.....

I am not worthy :not worthy:

How did you get it so smooth, and Oi, now I have to make the armor, even if I have to model it myself.... Your buckets have inspired me to drop the Carbine I was working on for a little while and get to Clone trooper armor.

Prince NEO said:
Okay, I just finished the last part of the pep, here are the pictures and my super cool Org XII jacket, Chains sewn in by Sharkhead;
[Good pep ChuKoNu]
I wanna do the full armor, but I can't find a pep or 3d model.

Wow nice job! Thanks very much for posting photos! You can trim down that bottom neck piece to fit it over your head. I just left it out because it wouldn't fit. Where are you going to get the clone trooper armor? Skips got a suit at his site, but you have to pay for it. I have all the 3d files need for making the suit, but they are kind of blocky, unless that is what you want. I could unfold them if I get some time. I'm kind of tied up with a episode I clone trooper helmet file right now though.

That molded SharpShooter helm is incredible! Props to whoever made that, its awesome! I tried to find a replica of this helmet, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharpshooter helmet? You referring to that beehive lid that NZ-TK posted pics of? I'm sure that's a PGHFett lid? Very nice and hard to get hold of.

Skupilkinson said:
I'm sure that's a PGHFett lid? Very nice and hard to get hold of.

Yip, its a PGHF, He's a friend of mine. Talented sculptor and all round good bloke.
Here's a more recent photo for anyone interested, its been sitting like since November last year, I haven't had time to finish it off. I have far too many projects and nowhere near enough time for any of them.
[attachment=9814:DSC00016.JPG]

Yeah, they are great helmets. I'm planning on stripping the orange off and doing a plain white grunt version, I have a suit of armour on its way, so it means by swapping out helmets, I can have 3 different suits all in one go.

Yeah, its not cannon, but I dont really care. It'll still be a cannon phase 1/2 grunt. What make of armour are you getting?

Well I'm hoping to get some OSCS, then like you just change lids to have different clones rather than have multiple sets of armor. Though rather than go grunt I think I'd rather go custom. After seeing some of the paint jobs on TCW it's hard to resist! :) I'd like to do a Senate Commando too at some point.

Kevin is makes a fine suit, and his animated one is looking equally cool. The animated look is going to be hard for people to pull off though I think, even REALLY skinny people are going to have trouble with the look of the wrists and ankles.

Yeah, you're right. His animated suit is awesome so far. I know I'm gonna be too big to pull it off though. Hey, I sent you a PM mate, did you get it?

ChuKoNu said:
Wow nice job! Thanks very much for posting photos! You can trim down that bottom neck piece to fit it over your head. I just left it out because it wouldn't fit. Where are you going to get the clone trooper armor? Skips got a suit at his site, but you have to pay for it. I have all the 3d files need for making the suit, but they are kind of blocky, unless that is what you want. I could unfold them if I get some time. I'm kind of tied up with a episode I clone trooper helmet file right now though.

That molded SharpShooter helm is incredible! Props to whoever made that, its awesome! I tried to find a replica of this helmet, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Yea, for the part under, I was going to cut the bottom in 4 places so I could 'bend it' and put it on my head, and I wanted to make the rest of the armor, but I have to learn how to use metaseq first, If you have the files, I could give pepping them a shot if you are to busy, I'd like to see your peped version though, so your choice.

And no problem with posting the pictures, I said I would XP

NZ-TK said:
Yip, its a PGHF, He's a friend of mine. Talented sculptor and all round good bloke.
Here's a more recent photo for anyone interested, its been sitting like since November last year, I haven't had time to finish it off. I have far too many projects and nowhere near enough time for any of them.
[attachment=9814:DSC00016.JPG]

Nice paint job! I saw PGH's posts on the Dented Helmet, and I saw the video. Really nice! The lights were a nice touch! Anyway, what is the proper name for this helmet? Is it a Clone Sharpshooter as it is in Battlefront II, or is it an Airborne Commander helmet?

In the film, they're called 212th Airbourne troops I think but, I don't know which came first, the game design or the film.

I chose this for my first pep. I kind of warped the little circle piece on the back. I've resined and fiberglassed it. I started bondoing it, too. I have pictures somewhere. I'll post them later.

My camera is acting up so I only have the most current picture of my progress taken with my iPhone, but here is what I have so far. There's still more bondo and sanding to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back