Modeling The Mark Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mks81: I am using some pics from Benstreeper's thread on reference pics. There is one without texture and three poses, and one of the front, and one of the back

@soul product: I'm excited too :D yes 3DS Max

Very nice man! glad to see you back on the project. I can probably help you with the unfold when your done, but i have a feeling there is going to be lots of volunteers. Anyways, any possibility of adding the inner thigh? Just asking. They tend to fit me alot better.

i know that its been a while since anyone replied "prays to god that its not necro" but could u render out a pic of the thigh with the 3ds standard gray material, it kind of hard to see the detail in the thigh cuz its reflective(awsome material by the way)

cant wait for them to be done :D and hopefully these thighs will fit me unlike the mark vi ones

awsome job :lol

I have been so swamped at school I haven't even worked on it. Here is the standard grey texture. Unfortunately my light setup makes it still kind of shiny. It's not necro unless it has been a month.

PlainGrey.jpg

just asking because i cant check the forums for two weeks(vacation woot) and that would make it a necro if i where to wait, but how are the thighs(bow chicka wow wow). i know uve said ur swamped but they are one of two things that i have left to pep! "im so exited and i just cant hide it and i dont the ... rest ......of .........the ..............song.. . . :unsure . . ." hope to see them out soon, cant wait

-soul products-

Well I am both happy and a little disappointed to release the 3d file, anyone who wants to work on please do. I've hit the upper limit on my skill. A very good armorer should be able to get a good piece out of it, but I hope someone takes time to do better. Anyone who wants to unfold is welcome to. FILE.

Hey Robby, Major here. I was hoping you could release the file in .obj or something else. For some reason Pep isn't opening .max files(I thought it did). Anyways, glad to take care of the unfold, just need to get it on pep.

Maj. Pain

Ah, my bad. The file has modifiers and I need to export it you're right. The problem is that I am head back to my folks tomorrow and won't be able to upload the fix until Monday morning...

Thanks man, i'll try to have something out soon. The geometry looks very difficult. Also not sure but you may want to add support struts. Be a shame to build a beautiful model like this only to have if effed up during resin. Anyways, great work as always and thanks again.

Robby said:
The geometry was insanely difficult dude... I'm trying to add the struts but max won't boot... Maybe tomorrow :/

Yeah you might want to add supports to the thighs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back