Iron Man Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love your files! Keep up the fantastic work. One quick question though, does the helmet need to be scaled or should it work well as is?

Trickster Loki said:
Worked fine for me yesterday. I'm 3/4 of the way done building the helm. Awesome file.

-Loki

do you know how to connect the pieces that arent connected?

it doesnt have flaps

Last edited by a moderator:
coolguy26 said:
do you know how to connect the pieces that arent connected?

it doesnt have flaps

You could make your own flaps using some scrap cardstock, that's what I do to join parts that don't actually have flaps. Just cut out a strip and glue it to one side then the other :)

Belakor said:
You could make your own flaps using some scrap cardstock, that's what I do to join parts that don't actually have flaps. Just cut out a strip and glue it to one side then the other :)

ohhh ok then. thanks

I have insomnia, so I made the joint for the forearm/elbow. It can now rotate seperately from the bicep. The model is not unfolded, so if anyone wants to step up and unfold it, feel free.

I was going to do the same for the true elbow joint where the forearm meets the bicep, but I figure using snaps or chicago screws would be easier.

Here's the link to the pdo.

Thanks dungbeetle for the new file ...looks great as always

Anyways I didn't have much free time today so here's a quick unfold

Nothing fancy and I just slapped the pieces into place

If you require a smooth unfold shout up and I'll do a smooth unfold when I have more time.

Ironforearm unfolded by Carnage.pdo

Almost finished with the new helmet. (The eyes aren't really that small, they only look that way because of the deep edges I modeled. The perspective pic in the bottom corner illustrates this better.)

After a bit of tweaking, I will be ready to work on the mask hinges.

jdawg224 said:
whats the difference between this and your old one? i would like to know please

This one is much smoother and I used pics of the actual prop sculpt as blueprints. Apart from the fact that my model has facets, it is about 95% identical in shape and edges to the screen used prop.

Havent seen this get updated in a while, how is the prog coming? I like how everything attaches on your suit. Mine is ment to be seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back