Magic The Gathering Cards... But!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micahmills

Jr Member
here it is if u know, or play magic the gathering card game (kickass game) then u will love these 8), im not done yet with the whole halo set, these r just a preview, and i still dont think i should add in a scarab because it would just be too powerful. anyway enjoy!

:WARNING: i am not the artist of these pictures, i am not selling these to public they are just for looks, there is a possibility that in the future i will make my own pictures but for now these are just for looking

well im not able to add any of my unsc cards in cuz i ran ouit of global upload size, something like that. anybody know how i can get that cleared?

Love mTg, great set so far. Look forward to more. lol the mana costs on those last two are ridiculously awesome

Instead of forum attachments, could just put them on a private image host, like flickr or photobucket.

thatdecade said:
Love mTg, great set so far. Look forward to more. lol the mana costs on those last two are ridiculously awesome

Instead of forum attachments, could just put them on a private image host, like flickr or photobucket.

thank you for the help, ya ive been trying to find better non video game pics, and more like art/ painted pics, cuz thats how the magic cards actually are.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could add the scarab as sort of a "wrath of God" card. And have one of the costs to play "play this ability and sacrifice this creature" or have something saying that it overheated and blew up lol. I love MTG. I made a post a while ago (in general forum?) about the MTG xbox 360 game. it's like 800 MS points, it's kinda fun. You cant build decks completely from scratch tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back