Soft Parts Odst Underway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay gang,

Here is my under armor and basic platform for my ODST custom. The member who first pointed out this chest will be getting a NEW Flex frag, as a free gift for helping me out. If he wishes to make himself known that's his decision. But all the items shown have cost me less than $200, total. I will be getting Gaunlets from an unnamed source, but they are AWESOME! and game accurate, wether he thinks so or not... A set of Sean Bradleys ODST gloves (sean you have PM) and most of my armor is a team project with savvy tank, commander fluffy and myself... Enjoy...

DSCF1776.jpg

DSCF1776.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

And these Pix are for Savvy tank, man that armor looks good!

DSCF1780.jpg

DSCF1779.jpg

DSCF1776.jpg

Yep, I got Link's Helmet as soon as it was avail. Shorter sleeves, no way, combat in short sleeves sucks... Besides, it gives me something to attach everything to.

heyy everything looks sick! where did you happen to get those sick thigh peices? and what are they called? love the suit do far!

That looks great!

Would you mind shooting me some links so I can buy similar undersuit materials, would be really helpful.

Thanks man!

- Fitz

i am haji said:
oh hahha... i didnt notice it was on a mannequin!

yes it is. but what you dont know is that Joe dose not have hands so the mannequin is quite accurate. in fact watching him work is quite amazing. just kidding. but the lack of hands is what makes the sleeves look too long. so when a person wears it, it will look right.

Savvy, out

oh and its good to know that the chest plate will fit you since your about 4in taller than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back