Are You A Mixer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

Are you a mixer? I am, I love mixing my drinks together. So this is going to be a list of good mix drink anyone here has created or creates.

So I will start with a couple good ones i found this week:

Half Rockstar Punched and Half Mountain Dew Amp or Half Rockstar Punched, 1/4 Mountain Dew, and 1/4 Pink lemonaid

Any way, lets hear some of your ideas and keep the list growing

Edit: non-alcoholic stuff only please :]

Well, mine isn't as...non-alcoholic as yours, but even better. Its a shot my roommate and I created a few years ago called the Rockstar. Its similar to a Jager Bomb, but has a better finish. You need a shot glass and a rocks glass. fill the shot glass with equal amounts of Bacardi 151, Peach Schnapps, Amaretto, and Jagermeister. Put the shot glass in the rocks glass, then fill the rocks glass to the rim of the shot glass with redbull. The trick is that you have to take it all at once, if you stop drinking it...you'll be sorry. Anyway, for you folks of age, give it a try.

There is a Soda in Germany I always would drink when I lived there called Mezzo-Mix (Spezzi in German.) And here we found out how to make it, just mix Coke and Orange Fanta. :p

Caboos318 said:
Non-Alcoholic or Alcoholic works, lol

My wife like, 1/4 Dr.pepper and 3/4 Coke :]

Whoa... wait a sec. You're married? Dude, your profile shows you're 19 :unsure

Anyway, my mixed drinks of choice are Rum and Coke, Rye and Ginger, and a concoction a friend and I came up with a little while back; Disaronno (an amaretto) and Root Beer (A&W brand).

Since the Disaronno and A&W Root Beer are both very sweet, they mix together perfectly. You can't even tell there's alcohol in it, which means one has to be careful not to drink too much :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
*ahem*

Warnings List

Unacceptable Conduct: These are more severe offenses and will be handled with formal warnings. Do any of these one too many times and you'll find yourself banned from the forums.

-Sexual and/or Vulgar Language, Discussion of Drug Use, or Other Unadvised Content

I know for some of us alcohol hasn't been considered an illegal substance for sometime now, but it is still very much so for many people here.

As you might have just forgotten, this will be your one and only reminder/freebie. Sorry people.

Edit: Rethought, I don't need to close this as long as no more alcoholic drinks are discussed. I'll be watching. ;)

On topic: I would recommend trying OJ with chocoalate syrup. Not a lot of syrup, just a little bit for flavoring. I will warn you that it's very, VERY sweet.

Dang, I'd love to post some of my stuff on here :/

Wish there was a way to block off "adult" themed threads, like an age restriction * can only access certain threads if you're a certain age*

Any way, MellowYellow + small hint of sprite + Sour Mix = YUMM

23Magnum said:
*ahem*

Warnings List

I know for some of us alcohol hasn't been considered an illegal substance for sometime now, but it is still very much so for many people here.

As you might have just forgotten, this will be your one and only reminder/freebie. Sorry people.

Edit: Rethought, I don't need to close this as long as no more alcoholic drinks are discussed. I'll be watching. ;)

On topic: I would recommend trying OJ with chocoalate syrup. Not a lot of syrup, just a little bit for flavoring. I will warn you that it's very, VERY sweet.

DYSTORTED INC said:
Whoops! :unsure Sorry Magnum...didn't really think about all the kiddies around. Won't happen again.

Whoops... same here, buddy. Unfortunately, there's really no non-alcoholic mixed drinks I can think of to add to this discussion :plol

Well no booze makes my list a lot shorter.

1/4 Pomegranate juice and 3/4 ginger ale - Granite Juice

1/2 Cola, 1/2 Strong Black Coffee, dash of chocolate syrup.- Sleepless (Only drink when you are pulling an all-nighter and have gotten sick of coffee and run out of red bull)

2/3 Sprite, 1/3 OJ - Don't know what it's called but tasty

the only drink i really mix that is legal to discuss in these parts is Quiznos' Raspberry Lemonade and Mt Dew. I would drink probably a gallon of that stuff every shift i worked. if there is a quiznos near you, you have to try it.

Sigma-LS said:
Well no booze makes my list a lot shorter.

1/4 Pomegranate juice and 3/4 ginger ale - Granite Juice

1/2 Cola, 1/2 Strong Black Coffee, dash of chocolate syrup.- Sleepless (Only drink when you are pulling an all-nighter and have gotten sick of coffee and run out of red bull)

2/3 Sprite, 1/3 OJ - Don't know what it's called but tasty

The Sleepless sounds really good haha. Defiantly trying it out this weekend :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back