Looking For Sangheili Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane101095

Jr Member
I've been searching for elite armor all oveer the web and came up with nothing. Can ANYONE help me. I'm not looking for Arbiter Armor, I'm looking for Sangheili Armor. I can ONLY use pdo documents. If anyone knows where to find Sangheili Helmets or thigh plates or forearm armor or what ever. PLEASE give me WORKING links. I don't want dead links. Thanks. :D

P.S.- If anyone knows where to get a Elite Counciler Helmet, that would be awsome.

Here ya go!

All in one Elite package

This zip file has most every elite pep file that exists. Unfortunantly, they're not exactly "armor" pieces. They're more like the whole arm or leg of the elite themselves. If you wanted, you could scale the arm, leg, or torso to the right size, pep it, and then cut out the part you want.

Another thing, these files are not unfolded. If you don't know how to do that, you could ask someone to do it for you, or you could do it yourself by buying the unlock key for pepakura.

And lastly, this package does in fact, include the Counselor helmet! Have fun ;)

HeavyGunner said:
Here ya go!

All in one Elite package

This zip file has most every elite pep file that exists. Unfortunantly, they're not exactly "armor" pieces. They're more like the whole arm or leg of the elite themselves. If you wanted, you could scale the arm, leg, or torso to the right size, pep it, and then cut out the part you want.

Another thing, these files are not unfolded. If you don't know how to do that, you could ask someone to do it for you, or you could do it yourself by buying the unlock key for pepakura.

And lastly, this package does in fact, include the Counselor helmet! Have fun ;)

Thanks dude! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BenStreeper said:
just for future information I will be breaking these up soon to go on my elite build. So if you don't beat me to it just check the "elite" elite thread over in the pep section.

Well I can't because I have no idea on how to unfold the files. Good luck on your project.

HeavyGunner said:
Here ya go!

All in one Elite package

ill unfold them but did HeavyGunner model these or just post them cuz i want to give credit to the modeler

Harding29 said:
ill unfold them but did HeavyGunner model these or just post them cuz i want to give credit to the modeler

I don't know I he made them or not but you can askk him.

I've started unfolding some of the files, but then i realized I don't have a password... does anyone know where I can get one?

Sorry guys. My bad that I didn't specify. I was told these models were ripped from in game by Flying Squirl. He spells his name a bit differently than the actual word, so I can't remember which letters are included. You can look him up in the members filter. ;)

Hope that clears things up.

EDIT:

I've started unfolding some of the files, but then i realized I don't have a password... does anyone know where I can get one?

In order to save your unfold, and use it more than one time, you must buy the "unlock" code from the pepakura website. You can either phone your order in, or do it over the internet. I believe the code runs $40. :)

Here's what I've done so far:

[attachment=11330:torso shot.GIF]

Just trying now to reduce the amount of wasted cardstock... I should have it ready sometime tomorrow.

bobbio555 said:
Here's what I've done so far:

[attachment=11330:torso shot.GIF]

Just trying now to reduce the amount of wasted cardstock... I should have it ready sometime tomorrow.

Why did you cut out each and every polygon...?

I agree that normally that's not necessary, but ironically, in this case, that might be the more efficient way to go.

If my rudimentary math is correct, Elites are roughly 8 feet tall. You figure their torso is about 2/5 to 1/2 their entire body height. So that's at least 3-4 feet. If you put that into pep, those polygons are going to be pretty big even when they're divided up as small as possible. Unless Bobbio screwed up the scale, dividing the polygons as small as possible might be a good thing to do. We've all gotta keep in mind that this pep file, if built, is going to take up a heck of a lot of paper. Pretty much regardless of what the scale is.

Robby said:

Well, my reason for doing this was... I had never unfolded something before, and I couldn't find any tutorials on unfolding, so I just sort of figured it out... lol

Here's the download link: Download

If an experienced unfolder could take a look at it, seeing as it's my first unfold and all, it would be much appreciated. It ended up being 76 pages, and I scaled to around how large it would be for my body, so most of you would probably have to scale up...

Enjoy :)

here's a shot of the helm so far:

[attachment=11347:helm shot.GIF]

Again, if I'm doing something wrong, someone please tell me. I've never read a tutorial or anything, so I'm just sort of figuring it out as I go along. I should have it done this afternoon.

EDIT: I just realized I double posted. Sorry :(

Just a notice for you guys that want to try unfolding the files, please make them pdo documents because no other files are compatible with my program. Thanks.

bobbio555 said:
Again, if I'm doing something wrong, someone please tell me. I've never read a tutorial or anything, so I'm just sort of figuring it out as I go along. I should have it done this afternoon.

There is no tutorial on how to unfold a file. After you unfold one, you'll realize that it's totally unnecessary. Anyway, here's what you do: bring your cursor to the right side of the window and right-button and select Join/Disjoin Face. Bring the cursor to the edge of any piece and a red line/arrow will show up. Double-clicking this edge will fuse the two pieces together. Double-clicking that edge again will cut the pieces apart at the clicked edge. Do this several times until you get the right-sized piece.

ok well i have the Elite combat,honour guard,and counceler helmet unfolded along with the elite head

dfghdv.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/126692535/cea7aa54/Elite_headUnfoldHARDING29.html

elite head

zxzx.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/126690924/3a89a6c/Elite__combat_helmetUnfoldHARDING29.html

combat helmet

cfgcd.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/126691010/9885515c/Elite_honour_guard_helmetUnfoldHARDING29.html

honor guard helmet

Untitled.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/126690962/8ea7fa5d/Elite_counceler_helmetUnfoldHARDING29.html

councilor helmet

tell me what u think and i hope this helps u out Shane

im goin to work on the torso unfold next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back