I Need Help With Unfolding

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbio555

I'm currently unfolding some stuff but don't have a password for pep designer, and I don't exactly have $40 to spend on a password ( also working on an ODST atm) so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a a free password for it...

I am not so sure that the forum promotes pirating.

I will say if you are handy with a torrent and a torrent search engine you can probably find what you want, I do not condone pirating but there are people who pirate anything and everything.

I just bought a copy....$40 for the ability to make some of my favorite props...well worth it.

bobbio555 said:
I'm currently unfolding some stuff but don't have a password for pep designer, and I don't exactly have $40 to spend on a password ( also working on an ODST atm) so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a a free password for it...

Yeah, this thread is going to get frozen. The people who made pep deserve the money due them. The offer it free to print with, they made a good product that filled a void we didn't know we had. And you want someone to help you rip them off. You can actually be banned for this if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the "don't ask don't tell" policy? I'm sure it's out there but it's best not to bring it up.

I'm sorry for making this topic... I had seen someone offering a free version of pep before, and assumed it was okay, but I guess I should have read up on it before asking.

SoullessSin said:
What about the "don't ask don't tell" policy? I'm sure it's out there but it's best not to bring it up.

The 405th does not condone pirating and your comment is not helping.

um this is a great way to get banned from the site so it u cant pay for it dont bother asking about it on this forum

Harding29 said:
um this is a great way to get banned from the site so it u cant pay for it dont bother asking about it on this forum

That's already been said before in this topic, and I've already apologized for asking.

bobbio555 said:
That's already been said before in this topic, and I've already apologized for asking.

oh my bad i guess thats what i get for not reading through the thread

@Ral

Well my bad. It's just that sometimes it's hard to come by with money to buy things nowadays. But we can't control how people "obtain" programs to begin with. I know that the 405th doesn't approve of this but rather have you contribute to the software developer by buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back