Any Mississippi / Alabama 405Thers Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

This is a roll call for any Mississippi/Alabama 405thers! Let us know where you are, what you do, etc. For example:

Will aka DYSTORTED INC

I'm 26 years old and from Jackson, MS. I'm the branch manager for Ridgway's LLC, and so on. I like sculpting my armor, and creating high detailed replicas. My XBL Gamertag is DYSTORT3D INC , and you can usually find me in a Halo 3 match any night of the week.

I look forward to hearing from the people new to the site, and the ones not so new. We may even be able to start our own prop clan.

hi this is Wesley...I'm 32 and from Birmingham, Alabama. I work for a high end paint company that does custom faux work, and upscale home painting. I ditched my 360 for a PS3 awhile back so no Gamertag for me, heh.

ROLL CALL!

My name is Josh, but everyone calls me Juice. I'm 31 and from Equality, Al. Ex-military. I live WAY out in the sticks so I couldn't think about playing online. No 360 or PS3. Only a poor PS2 that begs me to let it die. I spend all my money on materials to build things. I'm a Stone Mason/ Mechanic/ Electronics Repairman/ Amateur 3D modeler/ and whatever else everyone needs me to be when something is broken. I like building stuff. Doesn't really matter what it is. If my hands aren't busy building or fixing something, something bad might happen. :D My main interest is Iron Man. That's what led me here and introduced me to Halo.

DYSTORTED INC said:
This is a roll call for any Mississippi/Alabama 405thers! Let us know where you are, what you do, etc. For example:

Will aka DYSTORTED INC
I'm 26 years old and from Jackson, MS. I'm the branch manager for Ridgway's LLC, and so on. I like sculpting my armor, and creating high detailed replicas. My XBL Gamertag is DYSTORT3D INC , and you can usually find me in a Halo 3 match any night of the week.

I look forward to hearing from the people new to the site, and the ones not so new. We may even be able to start our own prop clan.

Not quite in Mississippi but from northeast Louisiana. Only about 2 hours from Jackson.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll answer to Luk, and im from Gulfport MS. im a student at USA down in mobile studyin to be a band directer.

Aaron here from Dothan, AL, but currently living in Troy. Kind of working on stuff right now. No armor yet. Bought a resin-cast pistol model kit at Dragon*Con and I'm stoked to finish it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back