Pepakura Mannequin (Pic Heavy And Unfolded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandomfo

Size of whole model from neck to toe is 5'1". I scaled it to about a person of 5'8" like myself but for armor purposes, it should be fine from 5'6" up until 5'10". If you wanna scale it for you, find your total height, and then find your total height of your head, from the chin to the top. For me it was right around 7 inches. So I subtracted that and got 5'1". But remember that all of this has to be converted into cm or mm depending on the settings of Pep Des 2 or 3. Now with whole Mannequin file, find the scale number of your desired height and then input into the separated files. When it is all built, it should all mesh together correctly. I have it in Pep Des 2 and Pep Des 3. Both are in zip files since not all of you have WinRar. Well Hope you guys like it, I put a lot of time and effort into this. Also thank Vampyredh for this awesome model :D

dummywhole.jpg

Torso.jpg

torso2.jpg

leftarm.jpg

rightarm.jpg

crotchandthighs.jpg

crotchandthighs2.jpg

shinfeet.jpg

wow got to say you definately unfolded it better then I did nice model edit to btw. I can say this much thank you for the props on the model and thanks to you now the 13 people who downloaded my original pdo are going to be pissed now that you unfolded it better lmao.

@xavierjer

Thanks and before I had to pep this, I had to unfold the whole thing. So I guess I have a Pepakura OCD :p

@Mks81

Haha thanks again and I think you should start out with a chest since it doesn't look too scary to do ;)

@Vampyredh

Lol well I kinda had to clean it up so people can use it. Since I was planning on doing this project, I might as well unfolded the whole thing. I started out with the chest and worked my way down. It would of took a long time if I were to use that single file. I'm glad that I broke it up into sections. I think that those 13 people gave up on it since you need a lot of patience on this thing. I did credit you on every single file so I hope that wasn't a prob ;)

PROGRESS PICS: Torso Without Shoulders, Kinda lazy :p

EDIT: Wow I was just about to put a dbl post but I guess you saved me ;)

DSC_8748.jpg

DSC_8750.jpg

DSC_8749.jpg

Since i Know your reading this I started pepping this tonight am finished with the torso and moving to the arms in the morning time for rest I wanted to be the first to post pics of it pepped but hey things dont go the way we want them to. might as well ask the mods to move my thread with yours i can still make the custom body sizes even for females.

by the way the reason I cant post pics until the a.m. is I am on dial up and it will take me twenty damn minutes per photo

ok as promised here are the pics sorry for the double post but no one has entered in the thread in 10 hours so I believe this will suffice.

It is sitting next to the first helm I ever pepped and I know the eod helm looks messed up my 4 year old was running around with it on her head for three days lol.

the reason the model can only go to 5' 10" is because any larger would distort the model hence the reason for my original thread on custom paper dummies if you want one to your size and specs you can pm me all your measurements I will make you a custom sized one and you can ask mr. pep (soulesssin) to unfold it for you.

Vampyredh said:
the reason the model can only go to 5' 10" is because any larger would distort the model hence the reason for my original thread on custom paper dummies if you want one to your size and specs you can pm me all your measurements I will make you a custom sized one and you can ask mr. pep (soulesssin) to unfold it for you.

If you need a may be able to unfold, if necessary?

EDIT: This may be a dumb question, but does the pep dummy need to be in this like T stance?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make them in alot of poses its just a matter of telling me what pose you want it in. but this pose was the easiest fgor putting armor on it to display so if you want a different pose I will make a few at the average height of 6 foot unless otherwise asked for.

Vampyredh said:
I can make them in alot of poses its just a matter of telling me what pose you want it in. but this pose was the easiest fgor putting armor on it to display so if you want a different pose I will make a few at the average height of 6 foot unless otherwise asked for.

I'm just saying cuz if you put the shoulders on it they will be bumped into the torso..

And I may take you up on the dummy thing, I'll have to see what kind of time I have to do it though..

ok well I will go ahead and start the models with arms down or arms bent to sides for both male and female. and heave them ready to upload but someone else needs to unfold them because I suck at it.so check the post in like three hours and I should have three or four links to choose from.

Vampyredh said:
ok well I will go ahead and start the models with arms down or arms bent to sides for both male and female. and heave them ready to upload but someone else needs to unfold them because I suck at it.so check the post in like three hours and I should have three or four links to choose from.

Alight, I'll look then. Oh, and they don't need to be right at the sides, maybe a little off the body.. Like the shoulders angled a little. I hope that makes sense.

SoullessSin said:
Size of whole model from neck to toe is 5'1". I scaled it to about a person of 5'8" like myself but for armor purposes, it should be fine from 5'6" up until 5'10". If you wanna scale it for you, find your total height, and then find your total height of your head, from the chin to the top. For me it was right around 7 inches. So I subtracted that and got 5'1". But remember that all of this has to be converted into cm or mm depending on the settings of Pep Des 2 or 3. Now with whole Mannequin file, find the scale number of your desired height and then input into the separated files. When it is all built, it should all mesh together correctly. I have it in Pep Des 2 and Pep Des 3. Both are in zip files since not all of you have WinRar. Well Hope you guys like it, I put a lot of time and effort into this. Also thank Vampyredh for this awesome model :D

dummywhole.jpg

Torso.jpg

torso2.jpg

leftarm.jpg

rightarm.jpg

crotchandthighs.jpg

crotchandthighs2.jpg

shinfeet.jpg

uhhh hello im a new registrer to this site and i need some help with the body armour i am 6 foot 2 or 3 not comepletely sure so yea if anyone can help me with the stuff to build the whole body armour or just tell me how to redesign something on pepakura to my heigh and stature please messege me lol any help is appreciated ^^ thnx for all your time and effort all you guys that make the designs ^^

coalition said:
uhhh hello im a new registrer to this site and i need some help with the body armour i am 6 foot 2 or 3 not comepletely sure so yea if anyone can help me with the stuff to build the whole body armour or just tell me how to redesign something on pepakura to my heigh and stature please messege me lol any help is appreciated ^^ thnx for all your time and effort all you guys that make the designs ^^

Well this is just a mannequin, it isn't the armor..

Vampyredh said:

I already gave you all my measurements last night and asked what alternative poses they where available in and I provided you with my email addy so that you could maybe send me screen shots of the different poses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back