Nsc Custom Odst Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang, my NewSpartanCreator ODST is now complete... So straight to the point, thanx to Team Win, SavvyTank, Fluffy, Ben Streeper, Dreads, UNSC_Leatherneck, Dystorted Inc., Link, Ithica, Spase, Adam, Brutus, Master Apprentice, and PinkPunk718... If i'm forgetting anyone please speak up... Now to the Pix and vid...

DSCF2025-1.jpg

DSCF2026-1.jpg

DSCF2027-1.jpg

DSCF2028-1.jpg

DSCF2029-1.jpg

DSCF2030-1.jpg

DSCF2031-1.jpg

DSCF2036.jpg

DSCF2037.jpg

DSCF2034.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EoxhedVRbc[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic! Really great job, all the armor parts look spot-on, in shape and texture. A battle-ready suit, if I ever saw one.

Great job on the armor Joe, it's just too awesome!!!

Why haven't you added your snazzy new grenades to your suit?

You also need a weapon!

-Pony

Yet another great ODST suit. The paint job looks incredible. Is your local Gamestop paying to hanging out on game release?

Thanx guys, I added a few new pix of the decals and the back. I'm (actually my wife)trying to get the back pack done so there won't be so much dead space on the back.

Well gang, here is an update... I added the completed FlexFoam X Smoke grenades, painted my LeeKeegan ODST SMG, and put the new head cover together (Pin goes on tommorrow). So here you go...

DSCF2053.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

nice job on the suit there! Seeing everyone finish their ODST makes me wish I had one already started and complete.

Well NSC, your backpack is fully pepped; granted it's my first pep, but I hope it turned out good enough for you to use! I know you wanted it for the release so I hope the molding and such isn't going to be too difficult or take too much time. Love the suit baby!!

its so beutiful, I'm so behind on stuff dragoncon drained the funds and the health for a little bit. but that is just a great job joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back