The Babysitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Enjoy the Preview clip, "The Babysitter" From Halo legends!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A6lojxvmy4[/media]

Enjoy!!!

From your Long-Haired ODST pal,

-Pony

omg i havent actually seen this yet this cartoon is awesome thank you there acdcrocker this is SICK!!! :p

omg i havent actually seen this yet this cartoon is awesome thank you there acdcrocker this is SICK!!!

Any time Bro!! Glad you liked it! I was bored as hell,(Had to stay up all nighter for homework ) so I serached for it.

-Pony

"You got Halo in my Anime!"

"Well YOU got Anime in my Halo!"

I was skeptical about these when they were first announced, but this actually looks pretty cool, I'll admit. Thanks for the link. :)

Man, they eat some nice food on that ship.

before i really didnt like the halo anime idea.. but that doesnt look too badly cannon. it still looks and functions like a real halo story.. sorta.

It's just what I expected it to be...and I don't like it much at all. But I do appreciate you sharing the link.

i was going to post the halo anime but u beet me to it same video too lol

even tho it was totally different than i thought its even better but they used halo wars armor instead.theirs more than one. there doing one on the spartan II project

and stuff like that . :lol

Trooper0621 said:
It's just what I expected it to be...and I don't like it much at all. But I do appreciate you sharing the link.

yeah the spartan armor looks like cheap crappy cardboard armor and the spartans arms are tiny nothing like chief. As for the odst they look like gundam pilots

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still funny how NO ONE here seems to know how much Halo was inspired by anime.

The artists can draw chief however they want to.

xalener said:
The artists can draw chief however the fuch they want to.

your language is not necessary, spelling the F word with an H instead of a K doesn't really make it any better. We know what you meant, and such language is not permitted on these boards... on top of that its kind of juvenile, and now you look like a little kid that cant even spell curse words correct.

on topic: that was better than i was expecting it to be, i probably still wont buy it when they release the DVD... i will just make one of my brothers buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the words I've been told were for "adults" my entire childhood are suddelny childish now that my balls have dropped. Telling me what not to say is a HUGE step over the line. Mod OR member. You could've ignored it.

I don't even care about how they draw the chief. The ODSTs and soldiers on the ship are the typical cheesy out-of-90210 soldiers seen in most Animes. It's a far step back from the troops shown in the Landfall and We Are ODST shorts.

Agreeing with Trooper0621, thanks for posting, but I don't like it very much at all.

The animation is very shotty, the voice acting is terrible(most anime is), and none of the ODSTs or the Spartan armor looks even half-way decent.

Jeezz... Was that a spartan or an astronaut ninja? I'm still a little skeptical about this, even with Being a big fan of anime.

DO WANT. I don't care if it's crappy. I just wanna see the Japanese version of Halo plot....Although I think the artists of Ghost in the Shell or something awesome like that should've done Halo Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back