Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurf 4884

Hey what's up Adam, just thought I would become your first member for this site, you should make a Halo 3 forum so we can start building the hype early. Was also going to say I didn't see any way of adding an avatar? Maybe you haven't added this yet?[/u]

Hi, I just found this site MjolnirArmor.com, and it's awesome so far! Can't wait to see more added to the site and this forum. I love seeing the Spartan armor out there and I'd love to get some someday. I also want to make a Helljumper costume sometime soon. A Halo 3 forum would be great too! And the option of an avatar would be a good addition. Great site so far!

-Chris a.k.a Spartan112

yeah, i'm working on it. I'll get busy with this as soon as I can. Tutorials to come soon!

Adam- said:
yeah, i'm working on it. I'll get busy with this as soon as I can. Tutorials to come soon!

Please define "soon"

(Sorry If I'm sounding rude I just get a little edgy when it involves Halo)

BTW Site is awesome, but I feel a bit lonely could we get some more people posting?

P.S. Are we going to get a thread for Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (the new book) any time soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't.

I feel totally useless, I really would love to help out around here but I have little to none experience doing anything remotely like this (referring to the armor and helping with forums) What I can say is that I'm a fast learner if/when someone takes the time to teach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back