Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://kotaku.com/5374246/guess-who-loves-the-new-orleans-saints

500x_mastachief_01.jpg

DYSTORTED INC said:
One guy commented and said, he's in New Orleans cause he heard The Flood was there.

It's terrible, but I laughed, and I'm going to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
DYSTORTED INC said:
One guy commented and said, he's in New Orleans cause he heard The Flood was there.

Damn, looks like its hell for me too then. I lold.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been on ESPN.com a few times, made fan of the week if I'm not mistaken.

Saw this at Kotaku yesterday and smiled. It's nice to see him still out there rocking our armor Adam. He gets the lifetime achievement award for exposure, I'm sure several million people have seen him at the Saints games. I think he goes to every game in his Chief or Optimus Prime costume.

Anyhow, keep up the good work OptimusSaint! Drop by and say hello when you have time!

Awesome! I saw the article yesterday, and figured he might be part of the 405th, with that quality armor. :D Major kudos to you, OptimuSaint!

It's funny, he has been doing this for years, and did the games as Optimus Prime before he did the chief, and yet every year, he goes to a game, and gets coverage like this, and the people on the websites act like he, or no one else has ever done it before. Kotaku talks about him every year, and every year they act like it's a new thing.

Is that just how short the collective memory of the internet is?

Saw this during the game on Sunday. I've seen clips of his other appearances, and like many others have said, every single clip is portrayed as something that has never been done before. Oh well.

Well, Kotaku has a lot of people who write content, and some leave, some new ones come... so yes, that is how short the internet's memory is. Because it's usually different people going "wow!" each year. Would you rather we didn't get media coverage at all? :p

Not to sound nasty flyerfye, sometimes, yes I do feel like that. I am in sales, so I spend a lot of time driving, and a lot of time listening to talk radio. Every single show talks about the same darn things, over and over. Some important, most not. Hollywood, celebrity divorces, etc. So you change it to the music radio stations and they're all the same way. Same news, same music. And the TV is sooooooooooo much worse. Sorry, I ranted. :p

I remember this. I was thinking this was a necro at first 'cause I thought this was old news. Apparently not, though.

Maybe I'll see him at a game sometime...

wow, ive been gone too long! this season has been INSANE! ive been to every home game in the Mjolnir suit except the Lions game (i went as Optimus to battle Calvin "megatron" johnson), as well as the miracle Miami and Washington comeback games! its been a wild ride and i always remember to name drop 405th whenever people ask about the suit.

btw, the suit is falling apart and im gonna need repairs soon.

Alright, that does it- mines gettig painted red and white for the cards playoff game and I'll be there. That is of course if optimussaint doesn't mind me hopping on his bandwagon.

if the cards come to new orleans, i think it would be awesome. the saints have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs so if they match up, itll be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back