My Gears Of War 2 Snub Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, im starting something that nobody to my knowladge has done. the gears of war 2 snub pistol.! i love gears of war 2 just as much as halo, and im a novice at best with wood, but with a little luck, and determination, i can get this looking great. enjoy my wip.

photo-1.jpg
photo.jpg
photo-2.jpg
photo-3.jpg

it still needs the other half of the gun, and im still working on getting the peices to match up better. and keep in mind, the only power tools that my family owns, is a jig saw, my dremel, which just broke, hand saws, and a drill. we suck

Badass man. I believe your first to tackle this? I think. I myself, would say i prefer gow2 over halo but eh, as a kid i grew up with halo. Goodluck with your awesome project man keep us updated on this baby.

Spraynoob

thanks, i play gears more than halo, and ive always wanted a lancer, but i am not even near brave enough to make that, so i settled for this. i love this pisto, it is my favirote from gears

Ill tell you what i tell myself everytime. "It takes time" I wanted to make a lancer and i might just do it. But i encourage you to try to make that lancer.

Goodluck again.

Spraynoob

i might try it, after i get my snub pistol done, And if good enough i will mold it. but thanks for the encouragement!

EDIT: i got a few more details put in on the top of this part. tell me what you think
photo-4.jpg

I'm working on the top slide, and magazine housing right now it's comming along pretty slow, because I don't have a dremel anymore,( turns out, that when your dremel gets caught in your shirt and starts making wierd noises, that's really bad) so I'm trying to get a new one for Christmas I'll post pics when I finish a little more on this part I'm working on

You could probably get it fixed at a tool repair shop for way cheaper then getting a new one. You probably burnt out the motor.

Well i got a few parts cut out and basic detailing done, just a few more parts left to cut out, then the mag, mag well, and more detailing. on the 2 parts out on theh right, i need to cut them in half and make them thinner. it is to complecated of a cut for my jig saw because the wood is to thick and wil tear up the foami details. on a side note, it is hard to detail off of epics pictures, because most of the "parts" are just color changes. but i am doing the best that i can.
wow150.jpg

looking good i was debating wether or not to build this but now i think i may have to lol i also love gears as much as halo. keep up the good work

thanks man the trigger is being cut, and i am working on the clip and clip housing area. it is below freezing in midlothian, so i try to stay inside as much as possible, so progress is slow. but i am working on my pep peices( mark 6 hd shins, with cast plastic in to pep) while i warm up from cutting wood. ill get some pics up after work tommorow

I was using a jig saw until it broke. Now I've got to go and get a new and better saw. Not sure which one yet. The jig saw is really helpful, also try to use popler wood.

Well I went to google and just searched for gears of war 2 snub pistol. I won't finish this because the refrences are bad, as you can barely see any of the detail in the pictures. And the in game shots are low res so I can't really see any of the details. I also don't have the required tools to complete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back