Full Scale Ghost (Not A Stationary Prop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably don't need to make it 14' long either, unless you're really 7' tall. Taking it down a couple feet in size will also save money!

If you actually pulled this off I would seriously pay money just to touch it. :eek And if it could hover too, I would pay quadruple just to sit in it. I would probably sell my house in it to ride it a couple of feet, but we'll just have to see. :cool

On a sorta on topic note since we're talking about ghosts, I have a bumper sticker my friend made me on my birthday on my first car that says, "My other car is a Ghost." XD

Awesomeness said:
You probably don't need to make it 14' long either, unless you're really 7' tall. Taking it down a couple feet in size will also save money!

I'm about 5'11", so I'm going to ask a couple of friends down here if they feel like giving me a hand with it, and perhaps I can start it a little closer into the new year. Anyone who is awesome at maths would be a great credit to this project, as mine isn't fantastic by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
ForgedReclaimer said:
you want more power than leaf blowers look to These more than enough power to float it maybe even on one See. they are very pricey but more efficient and run on gas so there's no need for a heavy generator or batteries. but as a said, Very pricey... probably not your best shot for money.

with that you need to hope this doesn't happen.

80515.jpg

:lol lol this reminds me of Halo 1 becus when you were riding the ghost it was hovering up your enemy's neck

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if there were a way to provide enough power to physically lift the ghost a foot off the ground. The power to weight ratio would require something other than propellors though, more like pulse jets or other small scale jets. Either way, I dont think electricity would be sufficient power, and it would be far easier to mount several industrial strenght leaf blowers (Or anything more powerful) under the hood!

It would be nice if there were a way to provide enough power to physically lift the ghost a foot off the ground. The power to weight ratio would require something other than propellors though, more like pulse jets or other small scale jets. Either way, I dont think electricity would be sufficient power, and it would be far easier to mount several industrial strenght leaf blowers (Or anything more powerful) under the hood!

Dude, you didnt just do this. This was THREE YEARS AGO. This one is definitely one dead thread. Please check the dates on older threads before you post.

Dude, you didnt just do this. This was THREE YEARS AGO. This one is definitely one dead thread. Please check the dates on older threads before you post.

It's not that big of a deal. I've done it before. He is just offering an opinion. Stuff like that cant make the author of the thread think about it again and bring it back.

attachment.php?attachmentid=155983&stc=1&d=1282248052.jpg

If the last post was over 2 years ago, chances are the author has given up and moved on and the thread should be left alone regardless.

Thats a while ago. The person that posted the thread could be dead for all we know. And now i have to get a 3 wheel 50cc moped thing, (street legal and requires no liscense, only being 16) and put some clear wheels on it, and make a big fiberglass ghost. Maybe get some rockets.

LOL, well steal his thread and make it yours too. haha. well i hope you finish yours and dont end up dead like the previous author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back