Leekegan Weapon Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privateer

I have been off work with pneumonia for a few days now and have had time to put together and paint a few of LeeKegans killer weapons. Thismorning I threw together a quick overview of several of his kits in the completed and near completed stages. Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv1mPPJV9aw[/media]

Check back with him he has been really busy with school but I think he is getting ready to crank up the casting again.

I am not familiar with LeeKeegan's work and I am currently chopping off my left arm and leg as punishment >.< absolutely beautiful work, both lee and privateer. my jaw dropped when i saw the detail on those. i would buy a kit without a second thought if i could, but my dad doesn't like guns, real or fake :/ besides that, i don't think that there is any limit to how much i can praise the work of the weapons and of your paint job. absolutely beautiful.

its good to see you back on the forums privateer i heard about the finger thing that had to suck. Great work on the vid all of Lees work is amazing

Nice. Lee does great work! I have one of his battle rifles and I am very pleased with it. Here is my paint job on his battle rifle. keep em coming Lee!

Um...sorry, but I can't view the video because Youtube doesn't work on my computer. Could you please put it on Google Video or something else? Sorry for the trouble.

OMG! All of those look so good I just can't believe it! The ODST SMG has to be the coolest though!

BTW... nice tat! jk hahahaha :)

Lmnospartan said:
OMG! All of those look so good I just can't believe it! The ODST SMG has to be the coolest though!

BTW... nice tat! jk hahahaha :)

Yeah the smg is probally my favorite and the tat has my 4 sons names around the center and reps my family heritage.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw them and very much liked what i saw. an amazing cast by lee and a just as good job painting it privateer!

getting myself one of the supressed smgs soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back