Nightmare Armore???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Hate to be bothersome guys, but I just transfered over here from Halo Wars Forums and was wondering what was up with the Nightmare Armor! I went to the site: nightmarearmorstudios.com and couldn't find any armors that looked like MC! Am I on the right Nightmare Armor??? ITs really strange but here's the link http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/
:eek :$ops: ???

Spartan 021 said:
Go down to classified, theres a NAS suit for sale on ebay for caleb/pyro cheap
Really??? You gotta link? I'd really apreciate it! And I just wanted to say: You guys rock for taking the time to make these AWSOME-TACULARE suits! I wish I had some molding/casting experiance! I :heart: youre armor!

P.S. Come to Halo Wars forums plz!

Last edited by a moderator:
900 Dollas!!!! :eek OMFG! An Arm and a Leg more like it! $hit!!! Is that how much it costs for you guys to make this stuff!OMG :death: :death: :death: :mad:

1491-Halo-Halloween-Costume.jpg

click here.

Redsleighdown said:
something tells me you're not in the right place :Steve:
Don't shoot me down! I just wanted to show some support! I spose I'll hoble back over to Halo Wars forums, crippled and defeated by the almighty armor blacksmiths of Mjolnir Armor! :cry1: :bye2:

i'm just kidding dude. the guy above made a suit for 40 bucks!

papermache and cardboard is prolly your best bet and you could still make a kickass suit. we're here to help.

Yeah, I'll definatly Try! Its goin to be awsome!lol! I hope! Can You ask that guy for a list of materials? :clap: :gun3: :gun5: Boy I love these Emoticons!!!

paper Mache, foam board, painters tape. and i'm sure loads of reference pics.

I dropped him an email telling him to check out the site.

Redsleighdown said:
paper Mache, foam board, painters tape. and i'm sure loads of reference pics.

I dropped him an email telling him to check out the site.

Sweet! Thanx! Is there a certain type of paper Mache used? And Has anyone made H3 armor yet or Elite armor?

Logan! said:
Is there a certain type of paper Mache used?

dunno. maybe he'll come tell us. actually, i didn't know there were different kinds.

Logan! said:
Has anyone made H3 armor yet or Elite armor?

some have started doing these, yes. just look through the Armor Discussion threads and you'll find some links and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back