Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigwillie5

Jr Member
Because of all of the recent gundam posts that i have seen recently, i started thinking, which of the suits from the 00 series would be possible to make. i have already eliminated the possibility of making any of the thrones, GN-X, and flags/enact. does anybody want to put any opinions into this? idk if this would be the right section but im not allowed to post in any other sections yet

You're best choice is the RX-78-2 which the files for it are lingering around the Noob forum somewhere in one of Juice's topics. I have seen a few people building it and the construction and pieces does not look hard to cut out and make.

to be honest i dont like the rx-72 that much, or any of the original suits for that matter. Although it may be unlikey it would be nice to do Dynames or Cherudim

Ah, Lockon Stratos' Gundams. Personally, hes my favorite in the series and now that I come to think of it, it may be entirely possible. That is, If you are willing to put the time and work into making it all work and stick together. The suit itself is actually kinda "flattened-off", And if you have the tools and time, It may be possible...

Still, Good luck finding a good MS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back