Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey tribal. just checked out you propzone looks cool. i was wondering what file did you use for the helmet. also are you selling copies of the ironman gloves?

hey tribal. just checked out you propzone looks cool. i was wondering what file did you use for the helmet. also are you selling copies of the ironman gloves?
hey there, for the helmet i used the dungbeetle helmet , the gloves i made in foamy i need to see to sculpt them in the future so i can make a mold

Why isn't this in the elite showcase forum? This suit is amazing!!!!
thx bro ^^
Your armor definately turned out great, man. Congrats!
thx soon some new projects ;)

Hey man, that is an incredible suit. Truly amazing :D

I have two questions though:

1) How did the shoes work out; were they uncomfortable to walk in for a while?
2) How did you make the eyes glow while being able to see out of them?

thanks for the templates, those will definitely be put to good use, good thing war machine started as unfinished iron man or i think my head would have already 'sploded all over my monitor with the amount of search/research i have been doing to make sure i get the armour perfect

thanks for the templates, those will definitely be put to good use, good thing war machine started as unfinished iron man or i think my head would have already 'sploded all over my monitor with the amount of search/research i have been doing to make sure i get the armour perfect

hope they help you out a bit further :)
gl on your build be sure to post some pics

grtz

Heya all ,

Im back with a little update, last weeks ive bine working on the iron man neck to make it in latex since the weather is starting to be good again :).
Here you got some pics of the first pull still in his raw form, now i need to clean it up the edges a little more and paint it .
But overal im happy with the result and it sits good héhé

annyway here are the pics

Grtz
Tribal

001es.jpg

002gdco.jpg

005mn.jpg

fixedb.jpg

As an Ironman Nerd (and my arc reactor tattoo beating) I can say that this is EPIC! Are you considering installing a Jarvis boombox?!

Heya all,

Finally im back was off for a bit since i was working on my iron man mark 6 suit and some other projects , and now that its completed im gonna post some pics.
hope you like them

Grtz
Tribal

dsc01821j.jpg

dsc01820h.jpg

fre0018.jpg

fre0020.jpg

fre0032.jpg

fre0100.jpg

111022facts0088.jpg

111022facts0089.jpg

111022facts0093.jpg