Raziel1981's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
after my MKVI Helmet, i immediately started pepping a hayabusa helm... took me 3 days and still im not finished.. just a few more pages left...

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

just wondering, what materials would i use for the tribal tats on the spikes? i think its embossed...

i plan to make a full suit out of this...

Q: when i fit it, i have 2 inches of space around the back, but at the sides and front it fits perfectly.. is that normal or its just way to big for me?

edit: found a way to fill the spikes with fiberglass,just need to figure out a way to put it back together..lols

that looks cool! :p

lookin' good.

I'm not exactly sure what you would use.

you could try Ithica. He has made a hayabusa helmet. He might be the best one to ask :p

thanks for the comments... i was hoping to finish it today... wish me luck and hopefully im not too lazy to get it going... lols

MikyVengeance said:
that looks cool! :p

lookin' good.

I'm not exactly sure what you would use.

you could try Ithica. He has made a hayabusa helmet. He might be the best one to ask :p

yeah, better ask the master bout that embossed thingy on the spikes.. lols.. im thinking i could bondo it... but then again it'll be too hard to sculpt...

Last edited by a moderator:
finished pepping my helmet...

i think its a bit large for me... dont you think?

angular view

IMG_0954-1.jpg

front view

IMG_0955-1.jpg

side view (its way too big for me when its in this view)

IMG_0956-1.jpg

I would ty it with Rondo "its also called Mud" in a Injection.But i dont now,if it works.Or you try by the way i do on my helmet.you take some wire and overflow it with rondo.But don´t try this the first time on your Hayabusa helm.Take some paper to training. you can also look at my thread at German CQB Helmet,how i do it. Sorry for my bad englisch cause i am from Germany.

dont know what to do with it, i'll look goofy when i finish my suit... a hayabusa with a big head... crap.. any suggestions to trim down the back?

Tucow said:
I would ty it with Rondo "its also called Mud" in a Injection.But i dont now,if it works.Or you try by the way i do on my helmet.you take some wire and overflow it with rondo.But don´t try this the first time on your Hayabusa helm.Take some paper to training. you can also look at my thread at German CQB Helmet,how i do it. Sorry for my bad englisch cause i am from Germany.

idk if rondo is available here in the philippines... what would be the best alternative besides rondo?

Bonda is nearly the same.you take 1 part Bodyfiller and 1 part Polyesterresin and hardner so you have rondo.

Tucow said:
Bonda is nearly the same.you take 1 part Bodyfiller and 1 part Polyesterresin and hardner so you have rondo.

oh i see, so you mix bondo with Polyesterresin and hardener then you got rondo... is Polyesterresin the same with the one we use on fiberglass? also for the hardener?

sorry for the noob questions...

thanks man.

raziel1981 said:
oh i see, so you mix bondo with Polyesterresin and hardener then you got rondo... is Polyesterresin the same with the one we use on fiberglass? also for the hardener?

sorry for the noob questions...

thanks man.

yes!its the same as fiberglasresin.but everytime you get or buy an new material test it on something other as your helmet.i killed 2 helmets befor i found the right things.

Tucow said:
yes!its the same as fiberglasresin.but everytime you get or buy an new material test it on something other as your helmet.i killed 2 helmets befor i found the right things.

dang... hopefully that wont happen to me... i'd be locking myself in my room if that happens... :(

OK, so here's an update... been pepping a new busa helm scaled down, thanks to Xtreme TACTICS 101 for the tuts on scaling... here's the link http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20044

as you can see the old busa helm that i pepped was way too large on me.. but this one fits exactly just fine...after i resined it i'll trim down the bottom of the helm to fit my head into it...

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

me wearing it.. :D

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

compared to the old one...

IMG_1298.jpg

Status