Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a hand sculpted helmet by a member of rangerprops and rangerboard named talyn.. once of the first green ranger helmets.. not bad but seen better..

DSC00013.jpg

That render is great! *downloaded* I certainly look forward to the rest of your helmets, and I'm sorry about your PC crashing. D:

Also, if you don't mind me asking this here... I seem to be having some trouble with modeling my own PR helmet, specifically the helmet that Koragg has as Knight Wolf in PR: Mystic Force... So if I may ask, could you either model one or help me to model one? Of course, this would be after you get your PC back up to speed... Doing a full reformat is a killer.

JEStudio said:

does anybody know where i can get those clips on the side of this helm

and by the way i dont know why but the g1 power rangers are coming back into the loop

because i saw a pretty decent size dragon blade at target the other day

Last edited by a moderator:
they're no longer making power rangers the series because its losing money. a dying franchise rather, so now they're rerunning the old series and making new toys for the series as well.

Super Sentai is alive and well in Japan I believe. I haven't really kept up with the Rangers after the first generation with the white ranger went off. When the suits switched I stopped watching. But apparently Super Sentai has a 2010 season going. Who know something like this would be around for 30 years...

hi im new here great work on the helmet.is there any updates on the green ranger or on any other mmpr helmets.

thanks hope 2 see some other good work on here soon.

I go away for a few weeks and look what I come back to! Thank you! I also requested this helmet, and will be pepping this first thing when my schedule clears up.

Here's my updated helmet. The finished helmet in the first pic was put together by Dan Glitch.

DSC08692.jpg

grnrngr1.jpg

grnrngr2.jpg

Newest helmet with teeth and recessed area around visor:

newgrnranger.jpg

It has been widened in the middle and smoothed out a bit.

Get the newest helmet (with teeth as floating faces) here.

It's free for members of the 405th. so please don't distribute it on other sites. Also you may want to increase the scale a little bit if you are "cranially endowed" as Dan says.

sweet nicwe job man download as i type lol. now i may sound a little pushy but........white ranger pleaseeeee :eek :D lol

I'm just finishing up your first draft helmet and can't wait to start on the second, I've just got to know, are the scales/proportions the same? The first one I made is about 1-2 cm too short after I upscaled it to 250 mm tall, and the eye hole is so low my eyes are almost above it. If I upscale it another cm or two to fix that I'm afraid the helmet might end up ridiculously huge unless the proportions have been tweaked. Anybody else had that problem?

got the helmut and it looks great, any chance of numbering the tabs for a novice like me? and possible to make a shiken gold to please? thanks and keep up the good work.

You can add the numbers in pepakura's options. It took me a while to figure that out.

Any chance there will be another revision with the brow ridges included?

Nevets, in Pepakura click on 2DPatternWindow then Show Edge ID to get the numbers to show

Any news on the White ranger yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back