• No , just a stupid thing !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Versinke

Jr Member
Hi 405th members .

I get an idea this morning . Maybee the stupidest idea ever made in the world but an idea .

My idea is to make Briareos and Deunan Armor's .

Here is the pics.

Briareos

10067943a.jpg

briareos.jpg

Deunan

Takara_Hot_Toys_Deunan.thumb.jpg

I know that it's a very big thing , but if there some people who get good skills with Pepakura ( make the model and unfold it ) would they're be ok to help me handing it ?

Let me know what you think abour it please . I think it's a good ideé but maybe it's just a noob question.

Versinke

P.S.:Sorry again and again for my english . If they're some things you don't understand ask me i will try to explain it correctly , and please don't blame me for all mistake i've possibly made .

nope not a stupid Idea Im working on my own Briareos armor,... I've already made a pep of his rifle... made the outer vest in leather made gauntlets and shins... though Im in the process of redesigning them

HOLY, that armor looks totally badass :p

but I can see how difficult it would be to make. Everything would have to fit perfectly :p

if you complete this I will finally see Impossible is nothing :p

Ok , so i'll be trying making it , but as i can't use pepakura or any software at this time ( my computer is dead :( ) is there some one who can do the Pepakura files for the chest plate , arms and shoulders , hand plates , Shoes and legs ? I will make the vest , etc.. Just need the files please .

Versinke.

The one thing you are going to find is that most of the moddelers are working on reach right now but other then that good luck.

Versinke said:
Ok , so i'll be trying making it , but as i can't use pepakura or any software at this time ( my computer is dead :( ) is there some one who can do the Pepakura files for the chest plate , arms and shoulders , hand plates , Shoes and legs ? I will make the vest , etc.. Just need the files please .

Versinke.

*cough*Scratchbuild*cough*

No in all seriousness, this would be an awesome project however you do it. Big Appleseed fan, love it! Might I suggest getting your hands on some old style screw top Citadel paint pot lids from the Games Workshop, I think they would make some great eyes for Briareos. Its the second from the right. Just find a Games Workshop store and ask anyone has any spare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic! If you can get the 3d model done I will give it a shot. You might have your best luck talking to nintendude, he has a lot of files and might be able to help you out.

O.k. I have been a building fool. I thin a lot of the Braireos pieces are small and easy to create in 3d. Here's my attempt at the fore arms. They still need some cleaning up in Pepakura.

Braireos-Fore-Arms-Cover.jpg

Braireos Fore Arms

Also I have incorporated the support structures in the pep and I put an extra row of Polys on the inside edges to help getting the fiberglass all the way to the edges. This should allow you to glass to the edge and trim this area off leaving a solid edge to the piece.

What do you think?

Ok , many thanks to all of you guys . Many thanks for the fore arms Chwbcc , it will greatly help me .

Here are the pics you need Darksliter :

ExMachinaBriareosHead2.jpg
ExMachinaBriareosHead4.jpg
briareos%2Bback%2B2.jpg
ExMachinaBriareosHead3.jpg
ExMachinaBriareosCyborgHead3.jpg

Thanks you again hope i can held it and make a mold to share it :)

Versinke

P.S. : I hate being unoccupied during people are doing something to help me so i would like to know how did you get 3d max maya or something equivalent ? I would like to have a 3d designer software to be able to make my own things

Cool , this guys have made it , that amazing it seem that it's just a little bit too large but it clearly cool , i hope that mine would be cool as his one :)

Great shots of the head could you he a direct side (left and right) and a full front shot?

That that TDH model is awesome. I followed that thread for a long time.

reviewappleseed8.jpg
I only found this side , the two side are the same , hope it will help you , thanks anyway for your help . i greatly appreciate it .

Versinke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back