Props Punisher Dart Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

boryenko

DSC04990.jpg

Has anyone seen this thing before? Looks like it just needs the "sheilds", end triangle, and a coat of paint to look like a Halo Gatling Gun

Is there any way to change the barrels? If you could replace them with PVC, it would look better. They wouldn't look so fat if they were longer.

maybe try attaching PVC pipes to the end. maybe, I dont know if that would hold.

are you planning on having it work?

whats with the wave of realistic looking kids nerf weapons? damn,

are they preparing the next generation for somekind of apocolypse? lol

aside from that I think they are awesome :)

better get them started for the ever-coming-closer-zombie-fricken'-apocolypse.

I mean, our government pays to train against other humans, but not anything cool like the undead.

come on, why else would we have some of the video games we have?

but back to the topic, ive seen this thing and it could be made into some cool things, but a worthog gat i think would be kinda hard going to the 3 barrels. but you could strip it down and rebuild the entire front end

actually, the front end is perfectly fine as well as the nerf gun itself. There's room to modify the piping used for the barrels so they fit

on the end as an extention for the actual gun. I have to say, it doesn't work so well for actually firing the nerf bullets,though.

You can hear it "shoot" then watch them fall out like a rabbit taking a dainty crap. :)

But for a prop is sure is impressive for look, feel, weight, and sounds. ( some times sounds...)

Roodkill said:
actually, the front end is perfectly fine as well as the nerf gun itself. There's room to modify the piping used for the barrels so they fit

on the end as an extention for the actual gun. I have to say, it doesn't work so well for actually firing the nerf bullets,though.

You can hear it "shoot" then watch them fall out like a rabbit taking a dainty crap. :)

But for a prop is sure is impressive for look, feel, weight, and sounds. ( some times sounds...)

The longer the barrel, the longer the gun will fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
SupermanExtreme1 said:
whats with the wave of realistic looking kids nerf weapons? damn,

aside from that I think they are awesome :)

The nerds shalt inherit the Earth :)

Well, the next gerantion IS Generation Z, so I guess it makes sense to prepare them for a massive Solanum outbreak. (Cookie if you understand it)

Boryenko said:
DSC04990.jpg

Has anyone seen this thing before? Looks like it just needs the "sheilds", end triangle, and a coat of paint to look like a Halo Gatling Gun

do you have a link to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back