Modelers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

punky859

hey guys i need some modelers..........take into account this is not halo related...........but iron man related.

not the movie mopdel cos that has been circulating for far too long but the civil war/extremis one from the comics all i ask is the helmet ill give you as many referance pics as you neeed just please make this for me
544136-invim005_cvr_var_super.jpg

just the helmet the rest is just a handy bonus if you make it

Kodorei said:
The movie one could be easilly modified...

the same could be said about the war machine helmet, but mr JUICE just released an amazing new version of it. i think there are enough changes in the extremis to warrant a new model and unfold. this armor is making an appearance in the new movie. i dont know if the helmet is changed of if hes using the original movie version with it, but its definitely in there. i want to say he injects himself with whatever nanotechnology that they also used with the extremis suit. you can see his veins sticking out around the ARC in the new trailer, and they all look a tad less human, and a tad more machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at that pic, most of the body should be done with a skin suit of some sort. obviously the head and chest should be pep'd, but the rest could be done with a wetsuit and some casting of some sort

On a side note:

Posts like this (asking for a model to be made) are generally discouraged since we have a Pepakura Request Thread. However, that is a bit of a gray area.

If what you want isn't already in there, you might try posting it.

JUICE said:
Dang, it's been a while. I forgot all about the Extremis cause I've been working on the War Machine. I'll get back on it though.

btw hows it going with the war machine.....any new files for us... namely a chest

JUICE said:
Yeah, I finished the chest and I'll be through with the back soon. When I'm done with the back, I'll release the upper torso.

awh...cant i haz it naw plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ewwwwwkay... so im a nub head and didnt go looking... but i found the war machine chest and shoulders...and $#!Tted myself the arms and legs are next on my agenda ov awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back