Iron Man Blender Files Also .max Files(Warning Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnage

Hi everyone.

Ok I found some Ironman files as the topic states.

I personally think these are not half bad.

I think these may help a few people out ..for example STARKX was in need of a decent kneck model. And CLARKX was having trouble with the cod section of his build. This file has all the pieces you need but may need a little tweaking.

I offer these files up to anyone that wants them. But these files would be better suited for someone with 3d modelling skills as they are good but they could be better (adding more details and so on). Think of them as an advanced starting block for who ever wants to make their own IronMan model.

I have taken some random screen shots and I can take more of what ever part or parts you need to see.

Here is a direct link to the file hope these can help anyone

http://www.4shared.com/file/182245898/d9782bf5/Iron_Man_modelv6.html

PLEASE NOTE I DID NOT CREATE THESE FILES AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THEM I MEARLY FOUND THEM.

2.jpg

jpg.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

I've also found a file in 3ds max format I'm just trying to figure out how to use Autodesk so that I can show you what it looks like.

I think they may be even better than the above file

Wasn't able to do to much with this one

Its in Autodesk 3dsmax format

Here's a pic of what it looks like

Ironman3dsmax.jpg

If anyone has any good 3DS MAX animation tell me because i know someone who has HD ironman models but he said i cant have it unless i show him that i am good in 3DS Max to use his models

How do I lower the polys before I export the file to an obj file or any type that pepakura supports ?

Here's what I got so far from the 3dsmax file.

Its got a very very high polycount and pep struggles badly if I export them as a obj file but if I export it as a 3ds file it helps...I know this is probably not the right way to do it ...but I'm just trying to show pics of how the model looks.

Head1.jpg

Head2.jpg

Chest.jpg

leftarm.jpg

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY MODEL I FOUND IT THROUGH ENDLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING AND I'M NOT A 3D MODELLER.

I'm just trying to do what I can to enable all of us that want to make a suit some what possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back