Another Another Space Marine W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memnonic

Jr Member
At first, that's my first post so hi to everyone! ^^ Please, excuse any language mistakes, for I'm not english native speaker ^^'

And about the build - I decided to do this project a few months before, but only after I found 405th and the Pepakura armor making method I went on to doing this. I started it only a week before, so (due to lack of spare time and lack of material :rolleyes ) progress in not really overwhelming. My personal destination is Power Armor MKVII "Aquila", but I am working on Samuray's and Judge's chest file. All modifications will be done "on a spot".

For any references, I am exactly 6 feet tall.

Here's what I got for now:

npicg1.jpg

2wh2kg4.jpg

212u3b9.jpg

Wow! Great work! :)

I think I might have to build a space marine; it looks great!

Welcome to the 405th! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work

Great Job, keep up the good work,.. I need to do more work on mine, I look forward to seeing more of your progress

I think about going into Black Templar Initiate ^^ I really love this chapter for all decorations it allows on armor (like prayers, great number of purity seals, tabard and so on) and for chaining weapons to wrist. It will let me mask powering cable for boltpistol and chainsword. :)

Great work so far Memnonic, good to have another SM in the making. Scaling looks good, did you have any problems with the chest pep?

No problems, I just (unfortunately) got it not unfolded, but my unfold seems to work. I should work on it a bit more, to make it symmetrical.

Well rotate my cattle, that looks damn good! I'll be starting mine soon.

Oh, and what chest pep is that?

Judge is right, it IS his chestpiece pep. ^^ Pretty awesome if you as me.

As for now I am having battle with backpack, but I think I'll post an update during this week. ^^

UPDATE!

I've done another forearm and 'nother shoulder for now. Now, when the upper armor is done, I will be remaking crotch piece to make it easier and more comfortable to wear. ^^

(Sorry for poor quality, but I've done them with phone camera -.-)

8y9hs0.jpg

nh085e.jpg

neuccw.jpg

Looking awesome, well done. What do you mean once you get your crotch plate done it'll be easier? What I was going to do is skip that and cover it over with a tabbard:

blackened-defias-tabbard.jpg

Forgive the WoW ref pic, but that way you won't have to make a crotch guard.

I mean to do it modular - military belt and little rectangles to cover it (they all will be hidden by bolter pistol mags and frag grenades), and I will remove the piece that is going between your legs, replacing it with a little strap. It will be more comfortable to wear. ^^

Next update!

Now, I've done the helmet. Winter holidays are close, so I think that I'll finish the pepping then. No more talk: here are the photos.

(again, sorry for quality)

33c7uvr.jpg

2ahi2k9.jpg

I would say that this is so far the best scaled Space Marine suit I've seen on the 405th. It looks absolutely great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back