(Appleseed) Briareos's Anti-Material Rifle From Ex-Machina

Status
Not open for further replies.

amancue

so here is my Anti-Material Rifle from Ex-Machina

loy2hgosboktc3vbnqyi1h1117m1m3-full.jpg

probably should have used one of the smaller images

this was my 1st pep,.. so the unfolding probably isnt the best, but I have made it from these plans

if anyone feels like re-unfolding it go for it,.. just drop me a line

I also have some of shirows other weapon designs modeled some need to be tweaked a bit more and If theres

interest I'll send it to some unfolders

oh and sometime in the next few days I'll get those Briareos Photos taken

and here's those PDO's

My stuff

Looks great! The rifle itself might be better off scratch built because of how many details it has, but the Pep file is a great reference model.

*shrug* I made it simple but accurate enough that it could and was Pepped I have the 5.3 foot long rifle (thats the size when fully assembled)

though iut being my 1st pep I'd change a few things about what I did in the end if I knew about slush casting then... would have been much better

I fiberglassed the outside w/ Hobby fiberglas cloth,.. its might finer and tighter of a weave then the stuff you find @ hardware stores

and I did that in strips cutr to fit various gun parts,.. basically if I'd spent any time really bondo'ing it,.

.it would have turned out perfect it wasnt bad for a 1st attempt I am in the process of building a 2nd for v2 of my Briareos costume which

should be done by march. v1 was also my 1st attempt @ scratch building a costume, and technically I did scratch build the rifle. :pI modeled it

I pepped it I built it fiberd/painted/so forth so anyways I think Im just rambling @ this point enjoy anyone who wants the rifle oh I included the

scope which I modeled but never used I actually bought a cheap hunting scope to use instead and the round pieces like the barrel and connecting rods

sure they are peped but in the actual I just used PVC pipe and wooden dowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back