San Diego Comic Con 2010 Gathering 405Th

COMIC CON 2010 Opinions

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roodkill

OAST_Emblem.png

EDIT: Greetings fellow 405th members. You must have a large gun to be our friend.

This is the updated list of those going to comic con this year with pictures of armor and days to attend:
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Rock

rock.jpg

Enrisan

erisan.jpg

rvalra11 & ODST w/ Marines (+5 total)

rvara113.jpg

spartan-087

halo-3-odst-dare-character-artwork-.jpg

aaron

fuzz the bear

ODST_SniperPainting.jpg

Purrie

purrie.jpg

Roodkill & squad (+7 total)

P1010140.jpg

Now I know Bovine13 said he was going with others but he's going in a truly terrifying suit!

predator.jpg

Collectivly, we have a possible 18 Halo Characters and a predator! (Possibly more if our brothers at the Hunter's Lair decide to join our mission or us to their hunt. :) )

If more members arrive, please let us know! If you have images of your armor post them here and I'll put it in the "Official" List.

OLD STUFF:

Anyhow, as the title reads, San Diego gathering. I'll be going to Comic Con everyday with a selected day with a group of fully clad ODSTs. We'll be trying for a Thursday and Friday showing in armor. I'll be putting up some images of myself, the props, group, and con from last year to show off what's offered and so you as members that are attending in armor or not can come up and say hello.

In addition, I'd like to have this as the official topic for those of you going to this upcoming con where you can place your info for other members to view so they may also have the same chance to meet you.

your Name:

where you're from:

what days you'll be attending:

and what day you wish to meet.

Who else you'll be with: (if any)

What you look like: (picture/ description)

And you're choice weapon you'll be taking.

So let me get us started off:

Sean Pinkey

Santee, Ca

attending everyday

hope to meet on Thursday and Friday

with friends, up to 7 others.

Blue ODST/ Snow Camo ODST

BR and Rocket Launcher.

Your Name:Lyle Kimble

Where you're from:Moreno Valley CA

what days you'll be attending: Friday

Who else you'll be with: My friend, who will hopefully have his ODST suit done.

What you look like: Tall, heavy, Orange Spratan

Brute Shot, SMG or energy sword most likely

your Name: Enrique

where you're from: southern California

what days you'll be attending: Sunday

and what day you wish to meet: Sunday

Who else you'll be with: girlfriend and friends

What you look like: probably the suit in my avatar

And you're choice weapon you'll be taking: AR

your Name:Ryan Valera as Sgt. Ryan Valera or "Sarge" - H3 Marine

where you're from:Baldwin Park, CA

what days you'll be attending: Friday and Saturday 4 sure and maybe buy some tickets for Thursday and Sunday later on

and what day you wish to meet. Depends on what day Roadkill and his friends are going to meet up (... so we can go kick some stormtrooper butt! LOL)

Who else you'll be with:

My Friends:

1. Darrell as the F.N.G ODST ROOKIE - H3 ODST

2. Daniel as Pvt. Micheal Crespo (A.K.A Mickey) - H3 ODST

3. Ezequiel (zeek) as L. Corporal Ezequiel - H3 Marine

What you look like:

[attachment=14443:Image031.jpg]

This is my Marine Suit ( Half Bondoed)

[attachment=14444:Image032.jpg]

My friends Rookie Suit (just finished the front strapping yesterday)

I'm probably going to be carrying a AR

your Name: Francesca

where you're from: Lakeside, CA

what days you'll be attending: all 4 days

and what day you wish to meet: any day except saturday (hopefully will be in masquerade)

Who else you'll be with: hopefully my hubby on fri, sat, and sun

What you look like: halo 3 odst (halo 3 paint scheme)

And you're choice weapon you'll be taking: unknown at the time

Good too see more friendly faces for this years convention, I have some cool news regarding art in the Comic con show, Halo art as a matter of fact.

We have been working on some halo models that are compatable in size with the McFarlane figures.

Grunts, Brutes, ODSTs, and spartians will see themselves placed on the filed in all settings. Come back for more!

Roodkill said:
Good too see more friendly faces for this years convention, I have some cool news regarding art in the Comic con show, Halo art as a matter of fact.

We have been working on some halo models that are compatable in size with the McFarlane figures.

Grunts, Brutes, ODSTs, and spartians will see themselves placed on the filed in all settings. Come back for more!

REally i wonder how it looks like, and from what Spartan-005 told me you have like 12 ODST suits ready to go, is this true man, cuz thats awesome if it is?

For the location to meet up with everyone, i say in a open lobby within the convention.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna do hayabusa, but it's gona be too hot and i most likely cant get it dopne. if i have time, i'll do it, but i really dont know. i'll be going every day except preview night and saturday.

Name: Scott

Days Attending: Thursday thru Saturday

Meet: I'll be in lobby "C" on Saturday morning @ 10:00 am. Any other day I have no idea.

Acompanied by: About 12 other members from The Hunters Lair. 8 of us will be suited up. Would love to meet you guys. Come by if you can and take a pic with us and say hi.

Bovine13 said:
Name: Scott

Days Attending: Thursday thru Saturday

Meet: I'll be in lobby "C" on Saturday morning @ 10:00 am. Any other day I have no idea.

Acompanied by: About 12 other members from The Hunters Lair. 8 of us will be suited up. Would love to meet you guys. Come by if you can and take a pic with us and say hi.

Wow ur coming all the way from Texas, and don't worry we'll figure out something for friday

your Name: Dakota Lorenz

where you're from: ORLANDO, FLORIDA (Aka DISNEY)

what days you'll be attending: Probobly every day if my friend can get me in.

and what day you wish to meet: all days.

Who else you'll be with: My non-405th friend.

What you look like: Crappy Master Chief Mk. VI (compared to everyone else's) and mabye ODST if i can get it done.

And you're choice weapon you'll be taking. Either nothing or AR or one of the pistols.

rvalera11 said:
Wow ur coming all the way from Texas, and don't worry we'll figure out something for friday

I iz be coming from disney sir. I be farther G dawg. For wizzle. Word.

your Name: Josh Brockway

where you're from: Dallas, Oregon (Don't be surprised if you haven't heard of it...)

what days you'll be attending: All 4 days

and what day you wish to meet: Whenever- prob be nice to just have a day alone with the guys im goin with tho

Who else you'll be with: My friend, and our friends from a video production business.

What you look like: Marine, Spartan (hopefully) And ODST. I'll post pics when I progress on it all more (you can see my v1 ODST in my avatar pic)

And you're choice weapon you'll be taking: ODST Magnum, Silenced SMG, and hopefully an AR if I can ever get a hold of the guy...

Yea, I've got around 9 of us that will be going and we'll be gathering on Thursday upstairs above Hall H at 10 am.

If anyone else wants to make it official, We could push for a Halo gathering at Hall H at 10am?

OAST_Emblem.png

Greetings fellow 405th members. You must have a large gun to be our friend.

This is the updated list of those going to comic con this year with pictures of armor and days to attend:
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Rock

Enrisan

rvalra11 & ODST w/ Marines (+5 total)

spartan-087

aaron

fuzz the bear

Purrie

Roodkill & squad (+7 total)

Now I know Bovine13 said he was going with others but he's going in a truly terrifying Predator armor!

Collectivly, we have a possible 18 Halo Characters and a predator! (Possibly more if our brothers at the Hunter's Lair decide to join our mission or us to their hunt. :) )

If more members arrive, please let us know! If you have images of your armor post them here and I'll put it in the "Official" List.

Be sure to vote in the poll for what two days you'd like/ can meet in Halo armor. Let us know! REMEMBER: You can follow this topic or find it anythime through my signature on my posts. See you all there, updates to come.

I pretty much go every year. This year I will be sporting my MKVI and if we're bringing Predators I can always bring mine along as well.

collage2.jpg

Ok update! I have confimed that I am going to comic-con. If all goes well, I will be as an ODST hopefully with some sort of weapon. If someone wants me to wear my molded plastic MK VI so we don't have tons of ODST's, then i will bring that along also. I have no idea how the "halls" work so i will need some guideance there. In the meantime, I will need some help with my ODST suit as i have never attempted a pep build before and I would like my armor to be at the same high quality bar that the rest of you have set. And with that said, that about wraps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back