The King Cobra's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Some of you may The King Cobra, He is a new member with a lot of enthusiasm for Prop making.

He joined a couple a weeks a go, and he already done a great job and I hope he continuous with it. He created couple of Pepakura files so that's why I created this thread to Honor his great work and I hope he makes more :D .

Here is some of his great work,

ReachKnifePic-1.jpg

Reach Kukri Knife

MissilePodPic.jpg

Missile Pod

hhh.jpg

ODST Leg Pouch

I hope he keeps doing such a great job.

Awesome. So do we post requests or whatever? And how complcated is complicated? Coz that missile pod is pretty damn accurate

Tekk said:
The Missile pod is amazing.

Thanks Dude!

Sutekhian said:
Love the missile pod! I'm thinking of making one if my armour build goes ok :)

Its 80 pages and if you make you will be the first one :p

Tango 89er said:
Oh if you could make the armour files for a Space Marine Terminator

sm-terminator-squad.gif

Or Space Marine Scout

SPACEMARINESCOUTSWITHSNIPE.gif

I'd worship you forever

Scout armour would be so good...

I like the Terminator Armor, but ill see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Cobra said:
Its 80 pages and if you make you will be the first one :p

Ohhh now see I like the sound of that "first one" I had been thinking of the HMG too at 50 pages so the pods not a huge deal bigger in that sense. But I really should get my first set of armour out of the way, only 3 months to my deadline :D

Sutekhian said:
Ohhh now see I like the sound of that "first one" I had been thinking of the HMG too at 50 pages so the pods not a huge deal bigger in that sense. But I really should get my first set of armour out of the way, only 3 months to my deadline :D

Whats the HMG?

The King Cobra said:
I like the Terminator Armor, but ill see what I can do.

Actually not long after I posted that I got a pm from Nintendude saying he's got files in the work, so I went back to quickly delete the post, but obviously not quick enough. If you still want to make the files though that would be awesomesauce

Well Nintendude is way better than me at modeling so I'll let him get into it. If theres anything else you would like just let me know.

Wow, those look great... and thanks for doing a more accurate Buck side antenna. Been looking for something like this for a while.

keep up the good work bud! :)

pooper said:
Wow, those look great... and thanks for doing a more accurate Buck side antenna. Been looking for something like this for a while.

keep up the good work bud! :)

Thanks pooper that means alot :p

The King Cobra said:
Well Nintendude is way better than me at modeling so I'll let him get into it. If theres anything else you would like just let me know.

Haha, like many people here I have a list a mile long of things I want to see turned into a pepakura file. The problem is picking just one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back