Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, i ran a search and ME stuff was few and far between besides this one.
despite the author hasn't been around, others seem to have been.
sry though.

also.. that link appears to be a dud.

Edit: scratch that.. its working now.. weird..
thanks but umm.. the links there are kinda bad, fakes and scams.. and the sites a piracy site..... Warez right up in the title.. eeewww

I started work on the female Commander Shepard armor, hoping to have it done by the release of ME3. The peps are good and EXTREMELY helpful if u are doing a foam armor build. It can be a little difficult to guess how the pieces should look if you dont have a template.

FOR THE LADIES:

as far as the chest piece is concerned, i have found someone that does MAKE them and SELLS them, though last time i checked he was charging $400 for it. He did make a badass female and male commander shepard costume, though no templates to download or use. I recommend checking out his page though since it does help even if there aren't any templates.

www.bioweapons.com

Hope this helps any women out there trying to do this other than myself

Woah, thanks for this!

Do you have any idea where to find the actual templates? $400 is a really good deal for what he's doing, but then I lose the experience of doing it myself...as well as $400.

Best wishes with the femshep armor!

Edit: Looking at the site, it's 400 just for the legs, another 700 for just the chest part...ouch!

there are no templates :( what i'm doing is basically taking pictures of the female shepard in a 360 view, and sort of guesstimating the size and shape of the parts. it's a little tricky, especially when it comes to bending the foam and getting it to curve just right. it's quick to make it from the foam, i made the forearm pieces in just 3 hours, so making a suit will definitely be a lot faster out of foam than with fiberglass and bondo.

come to think of it...maybe i'll start a thread of my build? o_O"

Its seems hard to find any of the N7 armor in Pepakura format, the more popular style seems to be the foam armor is there any particular reason for that aside for it being easy to work with foam?

I would really enjoy making this helmet but include the mechanics like an Ironman MKV Helmet to move the visor up down and then lock into place I'm gonna pep this and then start playing around with the electronics to get this working tomorrow.

Techvisor-1.jpg
this is the one on page 6

untitled2.jpg
this is the one you sent me

I know this thread is old but really hoping someone is still developing these files. I'm a huge fan, half of the 4shared links no longer work any chance someone would re-upload these files. Really want that visor pep in particular, but any of these files I'm interested PM me or comment please thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back