Mass Effect Helmet And Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Well this is my first model edit and unfold.

Phew!!! I didnt know preping a model for pepakura could have so many pitfalls lol

Special thanks go to MrOreo123 for his awesome youtube tutorial and to all the other Veterans who have made fantastic Pep tutorials.

Cheers Guys and Girls.

MassEffectSheperdhelmet.jpg

EDIT:

N7 Visor addon now up

N7Face.jpg

Have fun.

Mass effect Helmet A4

N7 visor

Legs A4

MASS EFFECT 2 FILES

http://www.4shared.com/file/222340000/5cbd4aac/ME2_N7_Shoulder_Pad.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/222340003/c5b41b16/ME2_N7_Shoulder_pauldron.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/222982140/f771e373/ME2_N7_Hand_Plate.html

aahhhhh, dang! I've been waiting for mass effect armor forever!

I was going to make a thread about who had mass effect armor stuff.

Good thing I waited! :)

Frozensnot said:
aahhhhh, dang! I've been waiting for mass effect armor forever!

I was going to make a thread about who had mass effect armor stuff.

Good thing I waited! :)

Watch this space my friend and I'll see you right :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet looks pretty awesome, been getting into the game lately and have been wanting to do the armor for comic con this year (if i have time to start a third armor). But so cannot wait to see what it looks like :D

tumbucu said:
kia ora bro looks great are you going to do Geth as well or other main weapons

Kia Ora

Kei te pehea koe?

I can do Geth weapons if you want, what are you after?

any thing you can come up with bro how bout shepperds armor as well that be awesome

tumbucu said:
any thing you can come up with bro how bout shepperds armor as well that be awesome

Ill get to work on these.

AlliancePistol.jpg

AllianceAR.jpg

AllianceSniper.jpg

Armour could be an issue, I dont think it would translate well to Pepakura

Looks Amazing! I know that ME armor and weapons are being added to my list of things to build!

YES!! ive been looking for the free version of that helmet for ages! would you be able to send it to me when the helmets available to others? if so that would be sick

thank again cant wait until there released

I know nothing about mass effect... but that assault rifle is wicked! I might have to build it sometime...

Hey Guys,

I know what you mean about there being a lack of free ME stuff, which is what inspired me to start this project last year.

I had seen requests on the Pep request thread so I decided to follow Rundown, Nintendude and Dung's lead and try and give something back to the community, so these will be yours as soon as they are ready :)

Ill update the first post when they are done.

I can't take credit for the original models, but have done a fair bit of work to get them Pep compatible.

I have a fair bit of tweaking to do, as there are a lot of vert's that are inlayed into others.

If anyone knows how to get pep to only unfold WYSIWYG instead of hidden faces can you drop me a PM

Also just an FYI a 3D model of Judge Dredd's Movie version Helmet and Lawgiver are in the pipeline and once done Myself and my prop building buddy "Siborg" will release these.

Deadalus Thron said:
Hey Guys,

I know what you mean about there being a lack of free ME stuff, which is what inspired me to start this project last year.

I had seen requests on the Pep request thread so I decided to follow Rundown, Nintendude and Dung's lead and try and give something back to the community, so these will be yours as soon as they are ready :)

Ill update the first post when they are done.

I can't take credit for the original models, but have done a fair bit of work to get them Pep compatible.

I have a fair bit of tweaking to do, as there are a lot of vert's that are inlayed into others.

If anyone knows how to get pep to only unfold WYSIWYG instead of hidden faces can you drop me a PM

Also just an FYI a 3D model of Judge Dredd's Movie version Helmet and Lawgiver are in the pipeline and once done Myself and my prop building buddy "Siborg" will release these.

WOOO! that was what i requested on there thanks heaps for doing this for us its very how i should say ..... AWESOME cant wait to see more

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back