Subscribe
    Jan 30, 2010, 10:26 AM - #1

Hello Everyone!

I am going to order some Jesmonite from the UK, and I am wondering if anyone have ordered anything from http://www.propbuilder.co.uk/ ?

If they are safe to order from, and I will get my wares. I thought their deal on Jesmonite (3 kilos of Powder and 1 kilo of Liquid = 4 kilos) for 19 Euro was pretty good, but

it has been the only website Ive have checked lately.

Anyone tried them, or know anyone better/cheaper?

All the best!

/Tahu
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Jan 31, 2010, 9:39 PM - #2

no worries dude

the guys legit IIRC - he is a member here called xrobots

if you buy direct instead of via website - think he used to say he could work in a discount somehow?

not sure abt jesmonite in general though, I still am old fashined and use polyester resin and fg

good luck mate
  4. New Recruit
    Mar 23, 2010, 4:45 PM - #3

Hi guys, James here from propbuilder.co.uk . Sorry I haven't been by for a bit. Just thought I'd say that we also sell on eBay so everyone can see our feedback / that we provide a good service: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...rid=jamesb1997

And btw we now sell some rather economically priced Silicone RTV in various kits with or without thickener which allows you to thicken it up so it can be spread it onto the item. Our web prices are cheaper basically because all eBay fees have gone up this year. We can work out other discounts in some cases if you want large amounts of something too.

Any questions - let me know.

Cheers
  5. Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Mar 24, 2010, 6:18 PM - #4

Nice site, bookmarked for when I need some materials :3
  6. Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Mar 26, 2010, 5:21 AM - #5

awesome mate

just vbuy through the website or contac tyou direct James?

been lookin gor some RTV
  7. New Recruit
    Mar 26, 2010, 8:31 AM - #6

Hello, either is fine, the website automatically works out shipping by weight, but any questions - feel free to contact me.
  8. New Recruit
    Mar 27, 2010, 12:25 PM - #7

[quote name='Tahu' date='30 January 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1264868770' post='388903']

Hello Everyone!

I am going to order some Jesmonite from the UK, and I am wondering if anyone have ordered anything from http://www.propbuilder.co.uk/ ?

If they are safe to order from, and I will get my wares. I thought their deal on Jesmonite (3 kilos of Powder and 1 kilo of Liquid = 4 kilos) for 19 Euro was pretty good, but

it has been the only website Ive have checked lately.

Anyone tried them, or know anyone better/cheaper?

All the best!

/Tahu

[/quote]
  9. New Recruit
    Mar 27, 2010, 12:28 PM - #8

Hi there Ghostrider here from the UK i order my supplies all the time from Propbuilder, they are based in Southampton and are very reliable,orders are posted very quickly they are hassle free and always very very helpful i wouldn`t order from any where else hope this helps Regards Ghostrider..
    Apr 2, 2010, 1:01 PM - #9

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

The thing was I was asking quite much about VAT. Brittish VAT rules seems to be like almost to much for me to handle, so I had to order from my own country. But your support was extra-ordinary, and I would recommend you to any person living in the UK! Fast replies and very kind and polite!
    Oct 3, 2010, 1:17 PM - #10

looks like ill be ordering from propbuilder from now on been looking for some one who sells stuff i need woop woop
  12. New Recruit molester-jester's Avatar
    Nov 18, 2010, 6:51 AM - #11

I could be wrong but i think i saw a similar kit on ebay for 15euro id shop around before you buy anything
  13. New Recruit
    Jan 13, 2012, 6:08 PM - #12

iam in uk and get all my bits from here cheper

http://www.mbfg.co.uk/

they all gd