Tom11G's M6G Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOM11G

Jr Member
HEllo

'

I guess im a noob , ive made this in half and the top, clip, trigger are all seperate for molding, im going to cast these in fast cast and alluminium powder.

IMG_0769.jpg

ill put more up tommorow

How did you get the MISRIAH ARMORY 12.7 mm AUTOMATIC lettering to be so PRETTY?

I would also like to know how you got the words on the pistol look so pretty! In a good way!

-Pony

It looks like CNC work from the Sketch up file from Furious George. Or a modified version of it. I can see details that I have not seen on any other 3d model. These files are great. I'm currrently working on coming up with an M6 package using these file to make all the components. If you are using these files, I definitely want to see more because your method is going to look damn good.

In any case, keep it coming.

okk. The Letters were done with a CNC router, i also use a trotek laser to cut the individual pieces out and, i drew all these parts up myself on camod..

heres where its at now..

P1010397.jpg

P1010398.jpg

P1010399.jpg

P1010400.jpg

P1010401.jpg

P1010404.jpg

P1010406.jpg

P1010407.jpg

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410-1.jpg

enjoi

WOW!!!!

For a first post you sure hit the ground running!

keep it up and you might earn veteran!

howdy

i will be molding, of course and im gonna try it with alluminium powder.. but the thing is im in australia, i dont think i will be able to assemble them for you, because our customs is rediculous, but we can always try

Let me know if anyone is interested and how many ill get back to you guys..

cheers

wow, someone is lucky enough to get uses of a Laser cutter and other automated milling machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back