Halo Reach Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Don't beat me for asking this question.

when... will the halo reach beta be out?

the only reason i ask is i have a 3 month and im buying a new router so i can play, i don't have the money to pay for another year or month for live so i would like to not screw up and input my 3 month code to early or to late to find out its to old (4-5 years old but no expiration date) i have searched and i have checked the almighty Google but im hopeful for some rumors or even suspected dates? if you get any info about the date plz post it here.

im also training for the beta because i haven't really played halo since the first month of ODST and even then it was mostly halo wars before that, Que Rocky music.

im sure everyone has some of those 1 month gold trials lying around, they come with nearly all new games, if u need some more time people could always pm u the code

KevlarSpartan said:
KHARN!!!!!

no, wait....

BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol star trek

and i'm gonna GUESS(guess being the working word) marchish, but that's just me

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! Now I remember why I bought instead of rented ODST. I remember the H3 beta and I am looking forward to Reach.

I think Bungie said it might be early spring... But if you mess up with your 3-month Live card, just put your 360 in a small space and let it RROD, then send it in and get a free month.

Note: I do not endorse that last sentence, and am unresponsible for any damages caused from doing said process to get a month of free Live, as it was a suggestion, not a recommendation.

I too have a 3 month subscription, and have already burned off a month. My plan is to use my 48-hour free trial card I got from Halo 3:ODST when the day comes if I do not have the 3 month subscription active anymore. I suggest you keep checking Bungie updates, and when they anounce its release (I'm sure there will be a thread on the 405th VERY shortly after its release) hook up to X-box live, make an account, and play!

Pilot92 said:
lol star trek

and i'm gonna GUESS(guess being the working word) marchish, but that's just me

haha. lol

I would have rather'd you said in a few days. And i would have hoped you'd be right. Because i think i speak for everyone when i say that i hope that game isn' out of our reach. Pardon the pun.

Chevysrule said:
Note: I do not endorse that last sentence, and am unresponsible for any damages caused from doing said process to get a month of free Live, as it was a suggestion, not a recommendation.

I lol'd at legal terms.

Keegan said:
I lol'd at legal terms.

I lol'd at incorrect suffixation.

Anyway, I'd wait until it was announced, THEN, redeem. You'll have to endure the hellish wait, but check B.Net every week. It'll be worth it.

It would be pretty sweet if we can get an exact date right ynaw.

I can't wait to shoot shoot the crap out of everyone on live! I know I'll die alot in the process, but it won't matter.

I will have a glorious death in both a new engine and in HD!!

See you all on live troopers!

-Pony

I lol'd at peoples attitudes on this forum have gone sour.

Reach clan is a good idea, maybe it should be set up like the groups on the forum, have a regiment (clan) from each country part of a much larger clan. you could have competitions between the regiments.

KevlarSpartan said:
haha. lol

I would have rather'd you said in a few days. And i would have hoped you'd be right. Because i think i speak for everyone when i say that i hope that game isn' out of our reach. Pardon the pun.

i would love to say in a few days

and funny pun good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back