3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Okay well i dont know how exactly this happened but i just got a whole lot better at 3d modelling. I noticed requests have gone way uo and i wana help. Im currently modeling the Jun sniper helmet from reach. I will model almost anything but all i need is an unfolder. and keep in mind i am one dude, so if im working on something ill put it in my sig. First come first serve.

Since the last person that was working on it for me quit working on it I would be happy if you could model the Rocketeer Jetpack , so I have something to go with the helmet.

nice we need more 3d modlers (if you use blender can you take a tut on how to use it ty) and i can unfold just m me files that are needed to be unfolded

IroniumCostuming said:
Okay well i dont know how exactly this happened but i just got a whole lot better at 3d modelling. I noticed requests have gone way uo and i wana help. Im currently modeling the Jun sniper helmet from reach. I will model almost anything but all i need is an unfolder. and keep in mind i am one dude, so if im working on something ill put it in my sig. First come first serve.

...Am I the only person seeing a HALO costuming site?

Please, oh please, work on Emile's armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
Since the last person that was working on it for me quit working on it I would be happy if you could model the Rocketeer Jetpack , so I have something to go with the helmet.

Hmm, that is difficult, it is just two cylinders with a center console right? I think it would be easier to scratch build than pep

DylanMarx said:
Bid Daddy Rosie please!

If you can get me a good ref pic ill try

llinformerll said:
War Machine gauntlet.

Ill try

bobbio555 said:
...Am I the only person seeing a HALO costuming site?

Please, oh please, work on Emile's armor.

Well actually im also working on a war machine suit so im probably gunna work on the gauntlets, but i will try emiles helmet first and than get back to you on it k?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back