Saints 31 Colts 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch a lot of football, but I do like the Saints and I'm glad they won.

The half-time show was alright; The Who sounded pretty good considering how old they are. Remember when Tom Petty played a few years ago? He sounded OLD.

I think my favourite commercial was the one with the Doritos Samurai:

217-116Super_Bowl_Advertising_Doritos.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.9.jpg

There was also one I found extremely disturbing: Audi's Green Police.

I watched it to the end and didn't catch O-S I think I might have skipped it by accident ya'know the 30 second skip feature.

Just wondering, was the supper bowl on CBS only?

Optimusaint was mentioned on facebook via Halo Waypoint.

LINKKY

thats AWESOME! i just posted on there. totally cool stuff, im glad people like it.

THE GAME WAS AWESOME! I STILL HAVENT HAD A WEEKEND OFF SINCE THEN. ive been making appearances at charity events and saints events, and filming promos for this coming saints season. its been hectic, but i always remember to namedrop 405th.com whenever anyone asks about my suit.

BTW, if anyone has actual superbowl footage of me, ill pay for a copy of it. my DVR stopped recording in the middle of the trophy ceremony, and ive heard that i was seen at some point during it.

oh yeah, and im on the official NFL super bowl DVD, TWICE!!!! im in my older muckle suit with sean bradley helmet from during the playoffs, and then they show me during the superbowl footage in my Blue Realm helmet and hybrid Blue Realm and muckle mash up body armor (big ups to Adam for hooking me up with replacement pieces so quickly between the NFC champ game and super bowl, i never would have fixed mine in time. i destroyed it in the insanity that followed the championship game).

WHO DAT!

Hey budy do you do moulds of your armor, cheers Damo.

Consider this your first warning. Read the rules before posting.....I know what your thinking..."I did read the rules". I assure you that you did not or you would not be "Necro Posting". Please go back and read the rules so you do not have a short life on 405th.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back